Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Travel for the main purpose of travelling as a leisure activity: To learn about new cultures, new perspectives, different perspectives on life that you haven't been exposed to.

The last thing on your mind when going abroad should be p*ssy. That's the mistake too many brothers make. Your first trips anywhere should be about getting a "lay of the land". That means being clear minded and learning how folks operate where you're going. All that getting p*ssy stuff can come after.

The main purpose of travelling somewhere new should not be just to fukk some new p*ssy. If that is the only motive for going then head to one of the traditional sex tourism spots: your Sousua, etc. But be clear you are nothing more than a trick to the girls in one of these places nothing more nothing less. Not you specifically but nikkas like to lie to themselves and say they not trickin and the girls truly loves them for them.....the only authentic thing underneath the whole facade is that there is a transaction ocxurring.
The realest shyt you ever spoke.

I understand that when you're in a strange place you want some strange but when few times the Youtube travel trick bums tell the truth is when they say Lame in the states Lame overseas

You take the average chick with a "good job" in the third world to dinner and they're probably starving and they will take a doggie bag home.

Most people get clowned for not having a car a Middle Manager of a car rental place can never dream of owning a car.

When I told the young homie to go to Canada he doesn't understand that his culture is similar to Canada and way different than even DR again trying to get free p*ssy without knowing the language and culture is extremely difflicult unless you're extreme handsome gang.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nah I’m not a sexpat. Of course I would want to fukk some women, but I’d like to travel n see all the shyt in the world.

If it’s in those spots that passport brehs usually go, then I’ll mostly go for the food and just to have my money go further there, low key live like a king.

I won’t lie and say women aren’t high on the list as well.

It’s all combined to me, but I’m not focused on just women and tricking.

Idk why brehs lie to themselves, it really makes me sad.

I seen one old head, I forgot what happened to him, but he had an interview with Ace Live and dude got finessed and was so broken, I felt so bad for that dude, mostly because he thought she really liked him.

That’s why I’m not for tricking no matter how cheap, these brehs can’t see they’re being used.
Sorry nikka if women are "high on your list" you're gonna use some of that "Live like a King"money on these hoes.

I have to be careful of over flossing because if I spent say 50 dollars on a day out on the beach with Jetski rentals and my gir's rent is 150 a month she's gonna look at me crazy. She'd probably say Why don't you just stay home and give me 10 dollars?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
You'd have to leave the western mentality in the west. These Youtube travel trick bums are lying to you. If you're spending zero money then you'd be better off getting ass in Miami than Medellin.

Even in the DR there's not a pleathora of chicks giving up free box like that, Can you meet someone cool possibly but If you're trying to go to the club and leave out with something and your wallet full London is better than anyplace in the 3rd world.

Understand YOURE NOT EVER NOT COMMING OUT OF POCKET IN THE THIRD WORLD!!! There's no wefare, wic section 8 or easy ass office jobs given to women a chick has to get help from her family or her boyfriend.

I know a 65 year old dude who matched with a bytch on tinder she looked like a Fitness Model I looked at the match and I said Aw Hell Nah but homie is mad at me for crushing his dreams so I left it at that. He met her at a coffee shop. She went to his room but didn't fukk. She texted the next day saying she needed money for supplements and a personal trainer. He was surprised.

I asked him what would've been the likelyhood of his old ass matching with a 25 year old fitness model in the states?

Same dude went to the club with my coked up (by way yonnger) white buddy and was jealous that he got more attention than him. He could stand a vacation in Vancouver too.
Ok, so what would you say is considered tricking over there and what is not tricking?

I want to know so they even like you or is it really just you spending money on them and if you can’t spend as much, do they just leave you?

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
You'd have to leave the western mentality in the west. These Youtube travel trick bums are lying to you. If you're spending zero money then you'd be better off getting ass in Miami than Medellin.

Even in the DR there's not a pleathora of chicks giving up free box like that, Can you meet someone cool possibly but If you're trying to go to the club and leave out with something and your wallet full London is better than anyplace in the 3rd world.

Understand YOURE NOT EVER NOT COMMING OUT OF POCKET IN THE THIRD WORLD!!! There's no wefare, wic section 8 or easy ass office jobs given to women a chick has to get help from her family or her boyfriend.

I know a 65 year old dude who matched with a bytch on tinder she looked like a Fitness Model I looked at the match and I said Aw Hell Nah but homie is mad at me for crushing his dreams so I left it at that. He met her at a coffee shop. She went to his room but didn't fukk. She texted the next day saying she needed money for supplements and a personal trainer. He was surprised.

I asked him what would've been the likelyhood of his old ass matching with a 25 year old fitness model in the states?

Same dude went to the club with my coked up (by way yonnger) white buddy and was jealous that he got more attention than him. He could stand a vacation in Vancouver too.
:laff:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Sorry nikka if women are "high on your list" you're gonna use some of that "Live like a King"money on these hoes.

I have to be careful of over flossing because if I spent say 50 dollars on a day out on the beach with Jetski rentals and my gir's rent is 150 a month she's gonna look at me crazy. She'd probably say Why don't you just stay home and give me 10 dollars?
Lmao they’re around each other on the list. So what’s considered flossing and not flossing over there?

It sounds like you really have to be on your ps and qs over there.

I wonder how so many passport bros go over there and start living there with ease.

Daps
Ok, so what would you say is considered tricking over there and what is not tricking?

I want to know so they even like you or is it really just you spending money on them and if you can’t spend as much, do they just leave you?
You're way way waaaaaayyyy too concerned about trickin'. You're gonna have to shift your perspective on things a lot if you intend on going anywhere that is not Canada or the UK (I cannot even agree with Wiseborn and say all G-7, cause you doing the most).

You may say that it isn't about p*ssy, but it is clear that is the main thing. The order is "foreign cooch" >............................ "that cultural shyt" way over at the bottom of the list. Before you can talk your way into getting p*ssy you need to know how to just talk and interact with people.

If this is mainly about p*ssy just get yourself a local hoe and trick out for some nut busts cause you paying a few hundred for a ticket, then a few hundred more for a plave to stay, then still gotta pay for the nut is backwards

Balla

Superstar
Daps
You're way way waaaaaayyyy too concerned about trickin'. You're gonna have to shift your perspective on things a lot if you intend on going anywhere that is not Canada or the UK (I cannot even agree with Wiseborn and say all G-7, cause you doing the most).

You may say that it isn't about p*ssy, but it is clear that is the main thing. The order is "foreign cooch" >............................ "that cultural shyt" way over at the bottom of the list. Before you can talk your way into getting p*ssy you need to know how to just talk and interact with people.

If this is mainly about p*ssy just get yourself a local hoe and trick out for some nut busts cause you paying a few hundred for a ticket, then a few hundred more for a plave to stay, then still gotta pay for the nut is backwards
I have no reason to lie breh. If it was only about p*ssy I would just be paying. I’m not even the type to go around hollerin at everything that walks by.

I’m asking these questions because I do have Western thinking.

It’s like when I’m in a new town, I’m going to hang out with some friends and I’ll be at the clubs or on dating apps.

I’m not going there only for p*ssy.

Lmao

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

You decide if if it's tricking or not.

People are not robots homie chicks could love you and demand that you provide them a decent lifestyle.

You've dated in the states right? You ever had a Girlfriend? If you bought her something nice for her birthday was you tricking?

If she fukked you after a nice mean was she hoein?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
You decide if if it's tricking or not.

People are not robots homie chicks could love you and demand that you provide them a decent lifestyle.

You've dated in the states right? You ever had a Girlfriend? If you bought her something nice for her birthday was you tricking?

If she fukked you after a nice mean was she hoein?
I’m not saying that’s tricking though. Basically I’m saying tricking is paying a bytch to fukk you. Like literal prostitution.

I’ll ask this. What’s the smartest way to move out there when dating and spending money on women? I’ll have an open mind for it and I realize things are different around the world.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Lmao they’re around each other on the list. So what’s considered flossing and not flossing over there?

It sounds like you really have to be on your ps and qs over there.

I wonder how so many passport bros go over there and start living there with ease.
It depends on what each person considers it to be when you take girls out and they start counting your money then that's a problem.

If she can relax and enjoy a decent night out for what it is I can take her to nicer places.

People assort themselves by class.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I’m not saying that’s tricking though. Basically I’m saying tricking is paying a bytch to fukk you. Like literal prostitution.

I’ll ask this. What’s the smartest way to move out there when dating and spending money on women? I’ll have an open mind for it and I realize things are different around the world.
Listen how many times do you go to the club and pull out something?

Divide that by half or a quarter and that's within the realm of you getting something while on a short vacation provided you speak the language.

I explained Taxi Game in detail but the short version is if you take a girl out and you spend 20 dollars on food and drink and she goes home with you you're wallet is 20 bucks lighter but you're drained of bodily fluids.

I'll bet in the states you wouldn't consider that tricking so I would keep the same energy overseas.

All this travel bullshyt is just that whether you cover down and blow bread on these hoes or not no one cares

I'm not gonna look at a dude funny if he can't speak a word meets a girl on day 2 of a three day Vacay and she asked him for 40 dollars in the morning.

Let your morals be your guide not ranom internet nikkas.

Before you clown trick nikkas take a look at those american girls in random restuarants down here notice who picks up the check then ask them if they're tricking.

They'll rightfully tell you to mind your business.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Correct. when I bushed america for Kenya p*ssy was the last thing on my mind. I wanted to get the fukk out of racist amerikkka. In fact it warms my heart to know every dollar I have is either stacked or spent overseas and not one dollar I make goes to pay a race solider's salary.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If you're really concerned about meeting "good girls". In the DR you can meet them in Colmados ( corner stores). where they tend to shop. In the upscale tourist areas either they have money or they're looking for a dude with money.

The other way to meet a nice dominican chick is through her friends usually at a house party obviously random tourists ain't gonna be invited to house parties like that so that's the conundrum.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Hey breh, I'm not going in on you but I'm using you as a teachable moment. Most dudes want to fukk something if they're in a new place that's human nature and the Youtube travel trick bum spread Passport bro propaganda saying that women are whisking dudes off the plane and taking them staright home in the 3rd world.

You're right you have a western mentality most women unless they're making like a quarter million a year are broke. Most bytches trick off their money. If you see a chick in a hoopty she's down super bad because women will get a 7 year carl loan just to Ride clean I don't know how much a haircut for a Man costs now but when I was getting my hair cut it went from 5 dollars as a kid to like 25 bucks. bytches play hundreds of dollars to get their hair braided (not counting the fake hair) If it wasn't for easy office admin jobs and welfare women would be on their asses.

There was a study put out saying that 73% of Dominican women between the ages of 30 and 39 were unemployed. Third world women are family oriented but not because they're "better" than US women it's because they absolutely need their families and they know it. The average chick even the hotel manager at fly place will live at home and not have a car.

Colombia has a way higher single mother rate than in america but that's because until a couple of months ago Abortion was illegal and their baby fathers are living at home and need to get up the bread to marry them.

I don't want to sound protricking but romanace without finance doesn't exist you think it exists in the states because it's subsidized by the economy and the government. Take away that and think you're getting a Girl friend totally free. Also non hoes ain't trying to add miles to their pussies to smash some tourist who's gonna get on a plane tommorow and never see them again.

I was reading Crime and Punishment and dude's sister was about to marry a rich simp so she could help out her family. This wasn't written by a Dominican it was written by a Russian. Most of the dominican hoes in Sosua have a Dominican boyfriend that she loves yet she goes to Sosua to get money for her Man.

Come to SD see Zona Colonial check out Christopher Colombus's house peep the fly women but if you want to keep your wallet in your pocket than keep your dikk in your pants