I'm a 3x Felon w/ a GED & No Degree but I Make More Than My College Masters Educated Wife

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
In certain career paths you need higher education and some you don't. People need to figure out what they want to do first before deciding on school and not the other way around.

It's not that simple though. I went to college for one thing, worked my first 4 yrs out of college in another semi-related field and at 27 I'm on my "2nd career"

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I bought that athlete meal plan my first two years

Lobster and steak for dinner :whoo:

I never had that before, I use to turn my meal plan into points and go to the fast food arenas in our food hall. I would save on money and at the end of the semester I would feed all my nikkas for the week:obama:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My lady has 2 master's degree and I have a GED.. I make damn near double what she makes.. My overtime pay alone was more than her regular salary. I don't even feel like I work, I just show up, watch movies on my phone while getting paid.
What the hell you do lol im trying to be part of that?

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Higher "education" is the biggest racket of the 21st century
shyt is a straight finesse
It's really crazy to see dumbasses look down their noses at people who work manual labour simply because they have a degree.
Somewhere along the lines people established that degree = intelligence when that's not the case at all, I know a lot of legitimate idiots on my course and I go to a top university; conversely some of the smartest and wisest people I've ever met have been coworkers at blue collar jobs.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
College degree doesn't always mean making more money. Many times it just means that you can make good money but not have to earn the money outside in the environment or in dangerous elements.

shyt I got a BS and a MS and at one time I was working on my PHD.

Yet still my wife's cousin makes more than me in oil. But the brotha is away from home 6 to 7 months out the year and working outside in all temperatures and working in dangerous conditions overseas.
Yeah fukk that shyt, quality of life trumps income.....

What good is money if my life consists of working in a dangerous unregulated environment, around men....