fukk you doin in here?
mysmilie_5288.gif

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
there's tons of attractive latina girls out there.

i'm sure you'll find one that will like you.

if not

:manny:

Not sure if you're joking, but they seem to be the race of women that cares the least about height. It's rare (atleast where I stay) to see a hot black woman with a dude below average height. I often see :whew: Latina chicks with dudes that are their height, doesn't seem like it fazes them :ld:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As someone who is dating a Korean broad and has fukked multiple Japanese broads the complaint that I always get from them about Asian dudes is not your height. It's that you're soft and don't act manly. Again, it's not that you don't LOOK manly its that you don't ACT manly.

You can change that easily. Join an MMA gym. You make 200k, you can easily buy a motorcycle and that would raise your manliness quotient ten-fold. Learn to play bass etc. Drink beer and get fukked up. Stop hanging out with other lame Asian dudes and get yourself some cool CAC/black/Asian friends. Go to Vegas drop a couple hundreds on poker. Dress manly - watch, nice shoes, sport jacket etc. Do man sh1t and get off you XBOX360 or whatever the fukk Manga you're reading.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Just work out, get a six pack, and stick to women within your own race. Asian women will be more forgiving of your height. I know plenty of short Asian guys with bad Asian women.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
your fukked my chink

being short and having a small dikk is not gonna keep the bytches hanging around.....you might get some gold digga who'll fukk you for your money but best believe she'll cheat on you constantly

your better off finding some chick from Asia who can't speak english and don't know nothing better than short asian dudes wit small dikks

This guy is absolutely right, unfortunately.

Unless you suddenly gain immense musical talent so you can overcome your stature like Prince, or become the world's best midget playing basketball like Mugsy Bouges, your best hope is to find a woman within your race, aside from the occasional non-Asian female with a midget fetish.

Daps
I probably should have also mentioned that I have a thing for latinas.

What's crazy is that if you take a trip to Colombia, Venezuela or Brasil you would probably have women stepping over each other trying to get with you

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
1. No Asian dude will be taken serious if he isn't up on his mr. Miyagi shyt. Learn you some.
2. Lose the Latina fetish. They don't fukk with you like that. Maybe try midgets.
3. Find a dating website for short people. If there isn't one create one then :eat:

I swear if I come back in my next life as an Asian I'm serving up roundhouse kicks to everyone involved. Moms. Pops. I'd be on that Chong Li villain shyt.
Bolo_Yeung-2.gif

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
your fukked my chink

being short and having a small dikk is not gonna keep the bytches hanging around.....you might get some gold digga who'll fukk you for your money but best believe she'll cheat on you constantly

your better off finding some chick from Asia who can't speak english and don't know nothing better than short asian dudes wit small dikks

This.

It is what it is, not everybody is gonna have a great life, just make the best of it and deal with it.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm 5'6 and for some reason it never prevented me from getting chicks. funny thing (and probably what helped me) is that i learned that i was short very late in the game (in my early 20s). before that i didn't even think about that shyt. And by that time i had passed the teenage stage and knew who i was more or less. here's my point. In your mind you're thinking "I'm 5'4". when girls see you they're not thinking "he's 5'4". they're thinking he's shorter than me" or "he's taller than me". most people aren't good at judging height (especially women). Being 5'6, i could have been 5'4 and it would be the same thing. I won't lie, they probably do look at your height. but if you also think about it, that's even more focus on it. you gotta get into a mindset where you don't even care about it. they'll still care but once they see feel like you don't care, they'll care less.

same thing with the asian thing. you think about it too much. Maybe they see asian and think of a stereotype "not sure of himself/lame/etc". Then you're self conscious about the fact your asian as if it was a curse and you end up being that exact stereotype. Don't try to act like someone else. but at the same time don't be lame. be a man. Let them think whatever they want to think, whatever stereotype is in their mind. Maybe they are thinking it, maybe not. Don't assume they are. Just be you but more secure. And let the chips fall where they may.