I'm 5'4 and Asian

upperechelon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so what is you guys advice for dealing with insecurites? Mines are holding me back from enjoying life.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
your fukked my chink

being short and having a small dikk is not gonna keep the bytches hanging around.....you might get some gold digga who'll fukk you for your money but best believe she'll cheat on you constantly

your better off finding some chick from Asia who can't speak english and don't know nothing better than short asian dudes wit small dikks

1. No Asian dude will be taken serious if he isn't up on his mr. Miyagi shyt. Learn you some.
2. Lose the Latina fetish. They don't fukk with you like that. Maybe try midgets.
3. Find a dating website for short people. If there isn't one create one then :eat:

I swear if I come back in my next life as an Asian I'm serving up roundhouse kicks to everyone involved. Moms. Pops. I'd be on that Chong Li villain shyt.
Bolo_Yeung-2.gif

This guy is absolutely right, unfortunately.

Unless you suddenly gain immense musical talent so you can overcome your stature like Prince, or become the world's best midget playing basketball like Mugsy Bouges, your best hope is to find a woman within your race, aside from the occasional non-Asian female with a midget fetish.

As someone who is dating a Korean broad and has fukked multiple Japanese broads the complaint that I always get from them about Asian dudes is not your height. It's that you're soft and don't act manly. Again, it's not that you don't LOOK manly its that you don't ACT manly.

You can change that easily. Join an MMA gym. You make 200k, you can easily buy a motorcycle and that would raise your manliness quotient ten-fold. Learn to play bass etc. Drink beer and get fukked up. Stop hanging out with other lame Asian dudes and get yourself some cool CAC/black/Asian friends. Go to Vegas drop a couple hundreds on poker. Dress manly - watch, nice shoes, sport jacket etc. Do man sh1t and get off you XBOX360 or whatever the fukk Manga you're reading.

OP find you a chick that's really into anime.
mysmilie_5288.gif

:laff:

These nikkas just throwing the OP's soul in the furnace like :manny:

:laff:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
General advice for every man is Stop jacking off so much, Go work out, and Take some kinda class where you have to stand up in front of people and talk i.e. stand up comedy, speech class, debate class etc..

Do this for a year and see all aspects of life bettered.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
General advice for every man is Stop jacking off so much, Go work out, and Take some kinda class where you have to stand up in front of people and talk i.e. stand up comedy, speech class, debate class etc..

:whoa: I'm working on the first two but fukk the last one. I got no problem talking to people or approaching but I can't in front of crowds or shyt where I have to present something or try to sell something to a lot of people.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my situation, it's something I can not change.
same thing i told other dude. don't focus on it so much. if it's something physical and visible, sure, people will notice it and think something of it. But if you focus on the fact that some will think of it, you put even more emphasis on it. especially since you can't really tell what people think of it (or even who's looking at it for that matter). If you try to hide it too hard, it also puts more emphasis on it.

Also, try to look inside of you and see exactly what it is that makes you insecure about it. try to figure out what feeling that situation triggers. What exactly is the specific fear? once you realize what it is, maybe you'll see that it's out of proportion or that it doesn't have much to do with the situation you thought. And from there maybe you can find a better way to deal with it. You can't kill all the evil in you. some of it you have to make peace with it...

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
:whoa: I'm working on the first two but fukk the last one. I got no problem talking to people or approaching but I can't in front of crowds or shyt where I have to present something or try to sell something to a lot of people.

Thats exactly why its one of my main 3 things to do. I used to be like that till i took a speech class. Yeah i was nervous as shyt the first 10 times i did it but i believe one of the best skills you can have in life is public speaking. If you can speak confidently in front of crowds that confidence shows through in every aspect of your life.

The more times you do it the less scary it becomes, and they usually let you start you start of small doing like 2 minute speeches. Imagine what you'll be like after doing it for a year, and that skill will be with you for the rest of your life. Public speaking = Leadership.

upperechelon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
same thing i told other dude. don't focus on it so much. if it's something physical and visible, sure, people will notice it and think something of it. But if you focus on the fact that some will think of it, you put even more emphasis on it. especially since you can't really tell what people think of it (or even who's looking at it for that matter). If you try to hide it too hard, it also puts more emphasis on it.

Also, try to look inside of you and see exactly what it is that makes you insecure about it. try to figure out what feeling that situation triggers. What exactly is the specific fear? once you realize what it is, maybe you'll see that it's out of proportion or that it doesn't have much to do with the situation you thought. And from there maybe you can find a better way to deal with it. You can't kill all the evil in you. some of it you have to make peace with it...

Word.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I see a lot of people giving the advice of trying to get big and confident but that is usually what I hear asian girls saying they hate about asian dudes, they're too cocky/arrogant. Asians come from cultures that say men>>>>>>women but for the girls that have grown up here, that thinking doesn't fly with them anymore. Its why they all date out of their race.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville

Say what? :mindblown: I beat my dikk all the time and still get at girls with no issue.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
He doesn't need any of your dumbass advice.:patrice: Get big, join MMA, stand-up class, etc. - the fukk are you talking about? :mindblown:The guy makes over 200k a year. Clearly - he's already succeded in life. All he has to do now is act like he has a lot more to offer than the average guy - because he does. It's all about how you see yourself.:patrice: He can literally make most of these broads' dreams come true. Vacations, expensive dinners, intermingling with successful people in exclusive circles, etc. :whew: fukk these hoes breh, you can date me.