I'm 5'4 and Asian

Superstar
Daps
This thread is full of the same typically horse-shyt advice that short guys get.

From personal experience, whenever a short guy asks what he should do, he always gets told to:

1. Stop being a p*ssy and man up ("don't have a defeatist attitude").

2. Lower his expectations ("see which girls are checking you out").

3. Get in amazing shape or pick up an incredible talent. :comeon:

Bottom line: There's no advice to give you. You're short. It's essentially like living with a low-grade handicap. Yes, it sucks. I'm short. And no, I do not give off a "defeatist vibe." I like myself fine. I've got a confident exterior because I've learned that anything else just makes the situation worse. But I also know how society sees me, and that's really the problem.

Being confident is fine and dandy, but it's advice you can give to pretty much anyone. It won't help you get the kind of girl, or necessarily the kind of alpha male respect you really want. All you can do is low-key shyt on tall people though guile and financial success.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
your fukked my chink

being short and having a small dikk is not gonna keep the bytches hanging around.....you might get some gold digga who'll fukk you for your money but best believe she'll cheat on you constantly

your better off finding some chick from Asia who can't speak english and don't know nothing better than short asian dudes wit small dikks

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Dont sugercoat is for oldboy

I never seen asians male with bad bytchess on their side.

Never seen dat in my life.

It is what it is.

The freshest dudes I have met in my life have been Asian.:laugh: When they're "swagged,"out they do it well & they pull.

One thing I've noticed about Asian boys (not sure if the OP is this way) is that they're shy when it comes to approaching girls, but I've met outgoing ones.A woman is not going to turn you down based solely on the fact that you're Asian.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: at you asking advice from these Coli wolves advice. From how these niccas describe themselves, they're all 6'4" mandingos overflowing with swag :blessed:. How are they gonna give advice to a "short asian"?:ohhh:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
because education is more than monetary gains. and women like educated brehs

it's kinda sad and funny that you have to ask this. then again you're under 22

Funny thing is my IQ is higher than yours :wow: I know this for a fact.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
You're short AND you're an Asian male. That's two strikes already. I suggest you ask your family to help you find a nice, Asian woman or you can always try online dating. Hope that helps.