I'm 32 and I had sex with a 16 year old over the weekend

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Omg the Pervs In this thread is too much. How do u give a man props for sleeping with a teenager? Most girls like older guys so they are happy about it. It's so easy for a man to get a young girl. But she is basically a child. So your telling me you couldn't just pass her up and get with an adult? Pathetic and lame if u ask me. I hope this thread is all jokes. And to the guys that say 16 year olds are built like 21 year olds do you research by the time a girl is 16 she is normally fully developed anyways she can only really gain weight or lose weight so of course their bodies will look like adults.:snoop:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Omg the Pervs In this thread is too much. How do u give a man props for sleeping with a teenager? Most girls like older guys so they are happy about it. It's so easy for a man to get a young girl. But she is basically a child. So your telling me you couldn't just pass her up and get with an adult? Pathetic and lame if u ask me. I hope this thread is all jokes. And to the guys that say 16 year olds are built like 21 year olds do you research by the time a girl is 16 she is normally fully developed anyways she can only really gain weight or lose weight so of course their bodies will look like adults.:snoop:

LOL So whats wrong with getting with a woman that is of legal age and has a fully developed body?

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Best p*ssy I ever had :blessed:

Best dikk she ever had. (No R. Kelly). 16 is legal in Georgia.

11h3ypl.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Hamburg, Germany
aw man i had a 16 year old proper russian slut in the making at my job hitting on me, i be honest i got jinxed and made out with her and grabbed her tight little teeny ass, she even called me a pedobear and that made me hard as a rock, but i couldn't do it, and looking back it was for the better

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't see any justification in banging a 16 year old...especially if you're double her age. Do you tho

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're an older dude 25-30 and actively look for 16-18 yr olds you def have a preference and u def a creep, but if you're attractive to women and you bang 30-40 yr olds as well then you just an ultimate opprotunist like me.

If you're in a big city it's just gonna happen. Be in downtown SF and see all these bad women :noah: you don't know if they're 16 or 22. all these chicks got fat asses now a days.

You folk take it from a predator aspect which I would hate creepy rapey nikkas like that too but some of you don't know or forgot but these chicks want the dikk just as much or more.

If you have a banging body you're a candidate.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I don't see any justification in banging a 16 year old...especially if you're double her age. Do you tho
Back in the day women would be pregnant and married by the age of 16. I'm doing no wrong.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
If you're an older dude 25-30 and actively look for 16-18 yr olds you def have a preference and u def a creep, but if you're attractive to women and you bang 30-40 yr olds as well then you just an ultimate opprotunist like me.

If you're in a big city it's just gonna happen. Be in downtown SF and see all these bad women :noah: you don't know if they're 16 or 22. all these chicks got fat asses now a days.

You folk take it from a predator aspect which I would hate creepy rapey nikkas like that too but some of you don't know or forgot but these chicks want the dikk just as much or more.

If you have a banging body you're a candidate.

I'm not actively pursuing 16 year olds but if they throw it at me then I will catch it!

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Pedophilia is children 12 and under...(Mental disorder to be attracted to them)

Hebephilia is children in puberty(11-15)...(Mental disorder to be attracted to them)

Ephebophilia is children in late puberty (15-19) (I consider this normal to be attracted to them because girls are fully developed by then)

Teleiophilia is attraction to adults (Normal)

Gerontophilia is attraction to elderly(Weird fetish)