I'm 32 and I had sex with a 16 year old over the weekend

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Banging 16 year olds isn't a hard feat if you're older, breh. If you're over the age of 18 and can't bang one you're probably a loser :manny:

So dudes are losers for wanting to bang tighter, fresher p*ssy than some 30 year old's that's been used up by 12 other dudes? :stopitslime:If it's legal, it's all good :win: :salute:

shyt, I wish I could find me a hot little 16 year-old with a tight ass p*ssy and phat ass :noah:

OP, how did you do it? You aint posting up at the high school wif your M3 right? :heh:

If only my HS-aged sister lived in my state so she could introduce me to some young broads for me to manipulate into giving up the box:noah:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is nothing difficult or noteworthy about a 32 yr old sleeping with a 16 yr old. Legal issues aside. if youre 32 and still having problems getting teens you must have social issues. Wow you guys pathetic

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
So dudes are losers for wanting to bang tighter, fresher p*ssy than some 30 year old's that's been used up by 12 other dudes? :stopitslime:If it's legal, it's all good :win: :salute:

shyt, I wish I could find me a hot little 16 year-old with a tight ass p*ssy and phat ass :noah:

OP, how did you do it? You aint posting up at the high school wif your M3 right? :heh:

If only my HS-aged sister lived in my state so she could introduce me to some young broads for me to manipulate into giving up the box:noah:

Truly pathetic posting...

And LOL and not having the ability to pull lil girls, and needing advice on the subject. Dayum

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But what if she says you raped her? Not statutory rape, I'm talking she claimed you good ole fashioned raped her. A she could be lying, but you think anybody is going to care? I know that some people on here are giving you daps and what not. I hope you're just trolling for a good laugh because in all seriousness it sounds like you stuck your dikk in heap of young, wet trouble.
this is the only real issue i see with this. It's true that any chick could cry rape BUT a 16 year old who starts feeling like a whore cause she fukked an older guy might be more inclined to do so. sure she can't prove it but the judge/jury will look at the age and might try to "teach you a lesson". And even if you don't run the risk of being convicted, is it still worth the trouble and slander? it really depends on the type of chick she is. in general i would advise not to mess with chicks under 18 but more for practical reasons. But it doesnt make you a pedophile. Seems like a lot of people are misinformed on what a pedophile is.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
r-kelly.png

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
we've all done it....(maybe not to that extreme: 32/16)

don't make a habit of this shyt brehs. it will fukk ur perception up... and also cause you to be lazy when it comes to dealing with real women.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
:whoa: Lets be absolutely real here, nature dictates that a woman is ready to have sex when she's ready to have children. I'm only 21 so most of these young chicks are legal for me, but if the state says its legal for T/S :manny:

go get a 12 year old preggo then nikka :stopitslime:they can have babies

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Firstly, teenage girls are easier to get with than grown women, they have low standards, are extremely thirsty which is why grown losers get with them.

It makes sense the type of grown man who chases after teenage girls, you can't take her to your work dinner, you can't take a 16 year old around your business associates. She's a child with no substantial personality, no life experience or anything to offer a grown man.

So realistically any grown man chasing after a 16 yer old is doing it for sex, then you have to question how much of a loser a guy would be that he couldn't get with women his age but had to resort to hanging around school gates to pick up girls for some P..

All they need to do is give her some Mcdonalds and she's game. Women their age expect more and sadly losers in life don't have that more to offer so they chase lil girls instead

Last edited:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Truly pathetic posting...

And LOL and not having the ability to pull lil girls, and needing advice on the subject. Dayum

Some of the shyt I read on here is just :mindblown: There's no way these dudes aren't awkward creeps in real life.

Some of the most pathetic posts I've ever read on this website. If a person is asking advice on how to get lil girls.....S.M.H. I'd hate to meet these losers in real life.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
we've all done it....(maybe not to that extreme: 32/16)

don't make a habit of this shyt brehs. it will fukk ur perception up... and also cause you to be lazy when it comes to dealing with real women.

We haven't all done it. Speak for yourself.