I'm 32 and I had sex with a 16 year old over the weekend

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
The first part will be true, but also, if you go back more than once, get ya checkbook out because you're either paying her hush money or money to have an abortion. The minute you piss her off, is the minute and 1 second she tells somebody. Her body may be that of an adult woman, but her mind is still that of a 16 year old teenage girl. Nothing but time and getting older will change that.

She is 16 and legal in the state of Georgia. She can tell whoever she wants!

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
16 years of today arent the 16 year olds of the past. these females built like 90s 21 yr olds and having kids at 15. she's of parent age in chicago.

Im 31 and I don't even have any kids. the main thing is mentally I couldnt chill with a 16 yr. wtf kind of conversation could you have? the latest topic on twitter? trick dont know shyt past her 10 mile radius. Id feel like a predator. she's completely naive. I have a 21 yr old cut off. if you're 21 and still dont know shyt about the world, its time to leave moms house.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
She is 16 and legal in the state of Georgia. She can tell whoever she wants!
But what if she says you raped her? Not statutory rape, I'm talking she claimed you good ole fashioned raped her. A she could be lying, but you think anybody is going to care? I know that some people on here are giving you daps and what not. I hope you're just trolling for a good laugh because in all seriousness it sounds like you stuck your dikk in heap of young, wet trouble.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
i can attest to 16 year old's now passin off as 21+ yr olds.

Case in point, i was at da ball court one time when dis arab chick came onto da court wid her younger siblings. Her old man was chillin in da whip, prolly :ufdup:for me. Anyways, me and my n!gga was like, :ohlawd:. Shorty was thick as hell, had em tatas and an azz to roll wid. It got to the point where my d!ck wouldn't co-operate wid me and started to fuk wid my game. I remember dribblin da ball up da court wid a hard-on, and da ball bounced straight up into the bottom of my d!ck. Shyt instantly had me :dead:.

Lesson i learned dat day: when yo d!ck starts trippin', get to thinkin' bout some simpin'. Shyt will instantly get yo d!ck limpin'.:leon:

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
But what if she says you raped her? Not statutory rape, I'm talking she claimed you good ole fashioned raped her. A she could be lying, but you think anybody is going to care? I know that some people on here are giving you daps and what not. I hope you're just trolling for a good laugh because in all seriousness it sounds like you stuck your dikk in heap of young, wet trouble.

But any woman can say this. A woman doesn't have to be a teenager to cry false rape. Aint that right Kobe?

14kwrhk.gif

Kobe has been advised by his attorneys not to comment.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm interested in how this happened.

Story bres.

And pics.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
But any woman can say this. A woman doesn't have to be a teenager to cry false rape. Aint that right Kobe?

14kwrhk.gif

Kobe has been advised by his attorneys not to comment.

I can't argue against that point.