I'm 32 and I had sex with a 16 year old over the weekend

Zabi

LWO 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
LBC
18+ nothing wrong with going at it no matter what your age is.

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
So realistically any grown man chasing after a 16 yer old is doing it for sex, then you have to question how much of a loser a guy would be that he couldn't get with women his age but had to resort to hanging around school gates to pick up girls for some P..

I disagree with the underlined portion.

What about all those school teachers we've read about in the news? People who've had spouses, were engaged, or were otherwise in serious relationships...then proceeded to throw those relationships away for barely legal, and in most cases, illegal sexual encounters.

What about all of those celebrities who fell in love/dated/married/slept with people who were under or barely over the age of consent? They had other options (groupies), but still chose to do what they did.

I don't think it's so simple to say that an adult who sleeps with a barely legal teenager, means that same adult can't get with people in their age own group. Sometimes that is the case...but not as often as we'd all like to believe.

I do agree that for the most part it's just about sex though.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I'd fukk a sixteen year old if it was legal in my state. If she was sexy enough, then she could get it. Wouldn't feel the least bit bad about either. :ehh:

The law is the law. Sorry. :yeshrug:

Come at me bro. :pacspit:

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
A woman in her 20s or 30s with her mind and her body right>>>Some underage girl that is physically over-developed AND mentally under-developed :yeshrug:

I'm 27 and Id say successful for my age and deal with women in my same age range, and similar profession range who are crazy and immature as fukk.

I always thought the older the woman the more mature.

A lot of these women are the same man , 16-35, get real.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Physically, I can understand.

But messing with young girls is like driving a car with no brakes and loose steering. :mjpls: