I’m 25 year old and still a Virgin. I could use some some advice. UPDATE: I finally lost my v card

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
That was foolish for the first go round breh. Aside from possibly getting her pregnant, she could be burning. Like another poster said earlier, get tested.

Honestly I was just so horny and eager to have sex I didn’t even think about the other possible repercussions other than getting her pregnant. I’m definitely going to get tested though.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@CopiousX @semicko82 @CarmelBarbie @Booksnrain @BigMoneyGrip and anyone else that cares. I finally lost my virginity four days ago.

I met a women from Tinder last month, we been on a couple of dates together and we both had sex around the 3rd one. I told her that I was virgin around the 1st date and she was very understanding and even flattered about the whole thing.

Having sex didn’t make me a change man at all, I still felt the same the very next day. :yeshrug: but I am happy that I was able to find a women who like me for me and didn’t have any issues about my height, looks or any other superficial crap.

Do you feel less suicidal after putting your John in a woman?

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
The sex was amazing. My favorite part was the foreplay. She was just kissing all over me. :wow:

It was a bit hard doing it doggystyle to her due to the height difference (I’m 5’5 and she is 5’11) that’s the only disappointment I had. I’m definitely looking forward to having sex with her again. We are going to see each other next week.
EvilImpoliteAruanas-size_restricted.gif

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Op: So can I get a kiss goodbye?
full

Her: Yes...tomorrow morning :mjlit:

Op: What time should I come back?
full

Her: :shaq:

Congrats OP :salute:

Grand opening, grand closing :dead:
Patiently waiting for that 9 month update :wow:

The way that dude in the audience screamed “ohhhh :ooh:“ when she said “tomorrow morning “ prolly the best part of that scene :mjlol:

Good job OP :salute:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
@CopiousX @semicko82 @CarmelBarbie @Booksnrain @BigMoneyGrip and anyone else that cares. I finally lost my virginity four days ago.

I met a women from Tinder last month, we been on a couple of dates together and we both had sex around the 3rd one. I told her that I was virgin around the 1st date and she was very understanding and even flattered about the whole thing.

Having sex didn’t make me a change man at all, I still felt the same the very next day. :yeshrug: but I am happy that I was able to find a women who like me for me and didn’t have any issues about my height, looks or any other superficial crap.
Ass phat?
Race?
Ride game on point?
Breh stop playing and give us all the details…
rs_500x255-160127120034-sass2.gif

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Ass phat?
Race?
Ride game on point?
Breh stop playing and give us all the details…
rs_500x255-160127120034-sass2.gif

Her ass wasn’t that big but she had very huge breasts.

She is biracial. Her father is Black and mother is White.

Her ride game was good. As soon as I stuck it in she got very wet. She later told me the thought of her being my first is what really turned her on.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was less suicidal before even talking to her. I been attending therapy and taking antidepressants since July. :yeshrug:

It's good that you're in a better mindset. That's way more important than chasing women.

Do you stil have those anti-depressants? I'm not sure which ones you got, but I used to be on Lexapro and from what ive learned, it can make you last longer in bed.

Don't ask me how I know

Last edited:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
It's good that your in a better mindset. That's way more important than chasing women.

Do you stil have those anti-depressants? I'm not sure which ones you got, but I used to be on Lexapro and from what ive learned, it can make you last longer in bed.

Don't ask me how I know

I use Zoft.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Her ass wasn’t that big but she had very huge breasts.

She is biracial. Her father is Black and mother is White.

Her ride game was good. As soon as I stuck it in she got very wet. She later told me the thought of her being my first is what really turned her on.

:francis: she used you breh... in her group chat rn talking bout fukking a 27 yr old virgin smh