I’m 25 year old and still a Virgin. I could use some some advice. UPDATE: I finally lost my v card

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I was less suicidal before even talking to her. I been attending therapy and taking antidepressants since July. :yeshrug:
That’s great. Take it one day at a time. We’re all going through something.

:francis: she used you breh... in her group chat rn talking bout fukking a 27 yr old virgin smh
How did she use him? They went on a few dates. He got to smash, she took his Virginity. It’s a win win as long as no body got burned. I doubt he gives a fukk if she’s bragging about it.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The sex was amazing. My favorite part was the foreplay. She was just kissing all over me. :wow:

It was a bit hard doing it doggystyle to her due to the height difference (I’m 5’5 and she is 5’11) that’s the only disappointment I had. I’m definitely looking forward to having sex with her again. We are going to see each other next week.
Glad you were able to have sex with someone who likes you and you like.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
And not a prostitute in Mexico like me:snoop:

Don’t feel too bad. sex is still sex, regardless if it’s paid or not. :yeshrug:

Some people just want to fukk with no emotional attachments and there’s nothing wrong with that but me personally I wanted my first time to be with someone I felt a connection with and I’m glad that I finally got that opportunity.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow:You officially a made man now OP.

:wow:That moment when experience the walls of passion. Heart beating, trance like state, and anticipation of climax. It is like a cheap 1 dollar novel from Dollar Tree:banderas:

I wish I was a virgin again, but its against my nature since it's mating season and shyt:steviej:

Last edited: