I’m 25 year old and still a Virgin. I could use some some advice. UPDATE: I finally lost my v card

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
The actual act was great but not THAT great. I like the emotional aspect of it more.
Slow down breh. I don’t want to see u heart broken nor depressed when you catch feelings for the wrong women. Let her fall for you. Love her body more. Keep side p*ssy to not simp.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Sex overrated af

People putting it on a high pedestal
Sex with the average woman is overrated af*.

If you just so happen to come across the woman that has amazing p*ssy and head, you'd be singing a different tune:pachaha:.

I almost bought this one old bytch a car because her p*ssy was Mac N' Cheese EVERY time that I hit:wow:

AND the ass was big and jiggly as fukk:wow:.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I was less suicidal before even talking to her. I been attending therapy and taking antidepressants since July. :yeshrug:

Always happy to see someone improving themselves.

Her ass wasn’t that big but she had very huge breasts.

She is biracial. Her father is Black and mother is White.

Her ride game was good. As soon as I stuck it in she got very wet. She later told me the thought of her being my first is what really turned her on.

Oh you said you were a virgin?

Damn, brave of you :wow:

That’s how I lost mine:russ:

You’re a shining beacon of short gang:wow:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Always happy to see someone improving themselves.

Oh you said you were a virgin?

Damn, brave of you :wow:

That’s how I lost mine:russ:

You’re a shining beacon of short gang:wow:

She was one of the very few women who I told about my virginity. I had no idea most of them found it to be such a turn on. I should of mentioned this to the pervious women I tried getting at. I would of likely gotten lucky much earlier. :ohhh:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
She was one of the very few women who I told about my virginity. I had no idea most of them found it to be such a turn on. I should of mentioned this to the pervious women I tried getting at. I would of likely gotten lucky much earlier. :ohhh:

Bro I had no idea either.

Movies fukked us up something serious.

I've asked some women about it and most found it exciting because they get to feel special in the moment.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@CopiousX @semicko82 @CarmelBarbie @Booksnrain @BigMoneyGrip and anyone else that cares. I finally lost my virginity four days ago.

I met a women from Tinder last month, we been on a couple of dates together and we both had sex around the 3rd one. I told her that I was virgin around the 1st date and she was very understanding and even flattered about the whole thing.

Having sex didn’t make me a change man at all, I still felt the same the very next day. :yeshrug: but I am happy that I was able to find a women who like me for me and didn’t have any issues about my height, looks or any other superficial crap.
How tall are u?