☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
like i said go ahead and deport them. it's not going to change anything though and sounds like a waste of resources since they'll just come back. :yeshrug:
of course they'll try and come back...you can't live next to the USA and not wanna come over...but the fact is that at the expense of the present nature of the black community, they shouldn't be allowed to.

Remember...like 80% of illegal immigrants are currently working...these jobs are out there.

They make up 5% of the labor force.

Black unemployment is at its highest...we can't keep ignoring some fundamentals here

You either care about black welfare at the lowest fronts, or you neglect black wellbeing on all fronts.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
@scrilla @Monster

Don't be dense fellas.

I just watched it, the black guy said some stuff I agree with, but some things I don't. He said blacks are fighting for their lives while Mexicans are only fighting for a better lifestyle. I don't see how you can see areas that some immigrants are coming from and just boil it down to them 'upgrading their lifestyle'

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
We're discussing black employment issues and direct competition for those jobs.

For decades we had to fight every immigrant group that came here legally...on top of white supremacy just to put some change in our pockets. :wow:

Now you want blacks to compete for jobs against people who shouldn't even be walking around legally in the USA???? :dahell:
Mexicans have been coming here longer than any of those groups you want to mention.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I just watched it, the black guy said some stuff I agree with, but some things I don't. He said blacks are fighting for their lives while Mexicans are only fighting for a better lifestyle. I don't see how you can see areas that some immigrants are coming from and just boil it down to them 'upgrading their lifestyle'
Are you black?

Because I need to know why you're ignoring this...they're LITERALLY taking jobs that used to be relied upon for ex-cons and low skilled positions out of the game from people who can't even get a fair shake in society already

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
of course they'll try and come back...
and they'll probably make it back like they did here the first time.

you can't live next to the USA and not wanna come over...

actually you can. there's 120 mexicans who don't do it.

but the fact is that at the expense of the present nature of the black community, they shouldn't be allowed to.

they aren't allowed to. they come anyway. i'm telling you they're not going to stop just because you deport them or put up a fence. they've already tried that, immigration went UP and millions of dollars went down the drain.

Remember...like 80% of illegal immigrants are currently working...these jobs are out there.

They make up 5% of the labor force.

Black unemployment is at its highest...we can't keep ignoring some fundamentals here

You either care about black welfare at the lowest fronts, or you neglect black wellbeing on all fronts.
you're saying things that i already know and didn't dispute. i'm just telling you that nothing is going to happen and if something did happen, the mexicans would keep coming. you should probably focus your energy on something that will actually change or make a tangible difference.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
and they'll probably make it back like they did here the first time.

actually you can. there's 120 mexicans who don't do it.

they aren't allowed to. they come anyway. i'm telling you they're not going to stop just because you deport them or put up a fence. they've already tried that, immigration went UP.

you're saying things that i already know and didn't dispute. i'm just telling you that nothing is going to happen and if something did happen, the mexicans would keep coming. you should probably focus your energy on something that will actually change or make a tangible difference.
I'm saying that black americans should adopt an official stance against illegal immigration.

Whether or not it works is a policy and law enforcement concern.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying that black americans should adopt an official stance against illegal immigration.

Whether or not it works is a policy and law enforcement concern.
well if you really care about it then you'd want something that actually works, which i think is feasible. it's going to take a better grasp on illegal immigration than the simple one you seem to have. "DEPORT THEM ALL" and "BUILD A BIGGER WALL" isn't going to stop illegal immigration from mexico.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
Are you black?

Because I need to know why you're ignoring this...they're LITERALLY taking jobs that used to be relied upon for ex-cons and low skilled positions out of the game from people who can't even get a fair shake in society already
No I'm not black. But I know how bad Mexicans/Mestizos really got it. It's like everyone is making it seem like we got it easy or something. These immigrants are coming from places with no Plumbing. Poverty

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No I'm not black. But I know how bad Mexicans/Mestizos really got it. It's like everyone is making it seem like we got it easy or something. These immigrants are coming from places with no Plumbing. Poverty
That sucks.

But black americans have their own struggles you can't conveniently ignore.

You want to come to the USA? Then accept the situation its own citizens are facing. You can't cut us out because you're here illegally.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
and in a perfect world, we're all living wonderfully.

But this ain't that, and the very jobs many peoples own parents on The Coli used to help them in life are what they're shytting on.

We're living under different circumstances than our parents generation, maybe back in the day simple factory jobs could have allowed you to pay off your college education and mortgage in a couple of years but under the new social climate which include inflation, rising tuition costs and globalisation, these jobs simply won't cut it.

The job market is saturated with overskilled young graduates and the demand for entry level jobs is low, employers can now pick and choose who they want as everyone is easily replaced and having a community without a college education places us at a severe disadvantage. Also, linking back to the old boy network where it's not what you know but who you know, nepotism is rampant in the job market and the black community are not doing themselves any favours by not attending the top universities in the world and networking with those at the top of their profession.

But this a problem that inherent to capitalism anyway :skip:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We're living under different circumstances than our parents generation, maybe back in the day simple factory jobs could have allowed you to pay off your college education and mortgage in a couple of years but under the new social climate which include inflation, rising tuition costs and globalisation, these jobs simply won't cut it.

The job market is saturated with overskilled young graduates and the demand for entry level jobs is low, employers can now pick and choose who they want as everyone is easily replaced and having a community without a college education places us at a severe disadvantage. Also, linking back to the old boy network where it's not what you know but who you know, nepotism is rampant in the job market and the black community are not doing themselves any favours by not attending the top universities in the world.

But this a problem that inherent to capitalism anyway :skip:
And none of this addresses why I should be sympathetic to illegal immigrants.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
well if you really care about it then you'd want something that actually works, which i think is feasible. it's going to take a better grasp on illegal immigration than the simple one you seem to have. "DEPORT THEM ALL" and "BUILD A BIGGER WALL" isn't going to stop illegal immigration from mexico.
What other option is there?

Obama is probably gonna let 11,000,000 people stay here...so what about the worst among us who are already citizens, so how do we move forward?

African immigrants come here legally by and large. Same with the Caribbean.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
And none of this addresses why I should be sympathetic to illegal immigrants.

It does. The problem is not the illegal immigrants, the problem is the black community having to compete with non-English speaking immigrants for low-paying jobs. If an illegal immigrant wants to come to a country in order to provide a better life for their family, then I ,as a human being, am sympathetic towards them.

You telling me you can't sympathise with a person trying to improve the lives of themselves and their family? :jrdncac: