Illegal immigration hurts the black community

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All we can do is push the issue as hard as we can, bring it up at every opportunity and vigorously vote against it. Then we hope a candidate like Trump will deport them.
he wont though. he's just saying that shyt to get elected and if he does they'll come back. you guys think more laws are going to stop people who already broke the law to come here. it's illogical and not based in reality. :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
where did i say that it doesn't effect blacks? i said you don't have a good solution.

My solution? Lets use Obama's numbers.

11 million.

We can deport at least 1/5th of that and try to grant amnesty to the rest...while shutting off Mexico like a goddamn faucet. Mind you, thousands go back and forth legally every day with no problem. Its the most active border in the WORLD.

All this bleeding heart shyt comes at the expense of citizens struggling to even find employment.

Citizenship has to mean something. Calling yourself an American has to matter. At NO point should a black American be passed up for employment by any illegal immigrant of any background. Its not fair to those who have green cards, work visas, or other official standing with the government.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
What an awful way to spend an evening.... begging for the attention of a man who is done discussing an issue with you.:yawn:

It's clear you've found another angle to deepthroat American hegemony. I said I agree we need to tighten up the borders, I also said I don't agree that this is a big issue for blacks. Nothing more to say. Next @ is a neg.

*EDIT* So after all that tough talk his solution is to grant the people taking our jobs amnesty :dead:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Net immigration from Mexico has been at zero for years now.
I'm pretty sure this issue is vastly overstated.

Wrong!

Mexican Immigrants

It has been widely reported that net migration from Mexico (the number leaving vs. the number coming) fell to zero.10 While estimates of out-migration in particular contain a good deal of uncertainty, there is less uncertainty when looking at the size and growth of the total Mexican immigrant population. As Figure 3 shows, there was little to no growth or an outright decline in the Mexican immigrant population from 2008 to 2013. This lends strong support to the idea that net migration was zero or perhaps even negative from Mexico during this time period. However, something seems to have changed in the last 18 months. The quarterly data shows an increase of 740,000 from the second quarter of 2014 to the same quarter of this year (Table 3 and Figure 3).11 Looking at individual months also shows the same upturn in the number of Mexican immigrants in the Unites States. Figure 4 shows month-to-month fluctuations in the Mexican immigrant population, which is partly related to seasonality; but there is no clear trend until 2014. From January 2014 to December 2014, the Mexican immigrant population grew by slightly more than 460,000. So far this year (January to June), the Mexican population has increased by 419,000.

pop-q2-f3.png

pop-q2-f4.png

Immigrant Population Hits Record 42.1 Million in Second Quarter of 2015

I'm not saying immigration isn't an issue.
But I don't think getting rid of the Mexicans is the solution to the black man's problem in America.

You are entitled to your analysis, even though it's severely flawed & wholly inaccurate.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What an awful way to spend an evening.... begging for the attention of a man who is done discussing an issue with you.:yawn:

It's clear you've found another angle to deepthroat American hegemony. I said I agree we need to tighten up the borders, I also said I don't agree that this is a big issue for blacks. Nothing more to say. Next @ is a neg.

*EDIT* So after all that tough talk his solution is to grant the people taking our jobs amnesty :dead:
ONLY because dudes would start all this boo-hoo shyt after images hit the NYTimes front page of dudes getting dragged out of cul-de-sacs into vans and trucks :snoop:

The PR would be a massive nightmare. The UN might even step in :whoo:

Imagine this happening again :why:

obfxcgspjnmuayznogip.jpg

:snoop:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My solution? Lets use Obama's numbers.

11 million.

We can deport at least 1/5th of that and try to grant amnesty to the rest.

All this bleeding heart shyt comes at the expense of citizens struggling to even find employment.

Citizenship has to mean something. Calling yourself an American has to matter. At NO point should a black American be passed up for employment by any illegal immigrant of any background. Its not fair to those who have green cards, work visas, or other official standing with the government.
again i don't care if they deport them or not. they already deport people all the time. go ahead and do it, but that solution isn't going to work.

i agree with what you're saying in the bold too, but the illegal mexicans aren't the ones denying black american's jobs. they don't employ anyone.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
again i don't care if they deport them or not. they already deport people all the time. go ahead and do it, but that solution isn't going to work.

i agree with what you're saying in the bold too, but the illegal mexicans aren't the ones denying black american's jobs. they don't employ anyone.
A job is for one seeking employment...so yeah, i wish there were more black employers...I wish there were more black everything...but we're talking about a single issue, not the price of tea in China.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When your main argument for :cape: for whiteys borders/laws... is cuz you might get outcompeted for hand me down minimum wage crumbs :mjlol:

I hope the migos find new and inventive ways to get across the border and continue to flood the U.S. by the millions and keep putting this cracka under presssure...

Keep them mamis and PLUGS flowing in so i can keep these skreets fed...and these nutts busted
full

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A job is for one seeking employment...so yeah, i wish there were more black employers...I wish there were more black everything...but we're talking about a single issue, not the price of tea in China.
:mindblown:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the single issue isn't as simple as you make it out to be. i've studied immigration and demography HEAVILY. i have a degree in it. it's not as simple as you're making it out to be. it's extremely complex, which is why nothing ever gets done. not to mention that those who benefit from it don't want change. so you can vote or all the change you want, but at the end of the day whatever is benefiting rich cacs is going to win out.
BTW, by virtue of not deporting them, blacks are tacitly approving their presence and ignoring their chance to defend their own interest as a demographic with needs and wants.

I guarantee you that blacks would get a lot more respect if we stood up to this.

I personally believe the "emotional public relations" aspect hinders any real action on this front.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like i said go ahead and deport them. it's not going to change anything though and sounds like a waste of resources since they'll just come back. :yeshrug: