Illadope Should Of Kept My Kid Outta Of It Now This Is For You

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
all 3 of you e-forum love triangle ass nikkas should be ashamed.

big grown triflfing ass motherfukkers with children and shyt airing out their business, forming e-bonds and sending pics of your kids to people you never met on the internet.

all this over some some attention seeking single moher, that wack nikka illa probably somewhere cuttin break cables right now
just fukking log off
:mjlol: people live and die for this here coli lifestyle breh, ready to risk it all :wow:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even back on SOHH TLR has always been the most embarrassing section of the board.

I just skimmed through that video is it literally an hour of homie just opening random P.Ms? No funny jokes or commentary? What the fukk am I suppose to get out of this?

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Even back on SOHH TLR has always been the most embarrassing section of the board.

I just skimmed through that video is it literally an hour of homie just opening random P.Ms? No funny jokes or commentary? What the fukk am I suppose to get out of this?

link?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes we've established that.

If you choose to take it so literal.Fact of the matter, she don't look her age.Whether it be 43 or late 20's.

Why I gotta get the sass over a complimentary statement made towards PK?:gucci:

I could see if I said she looked like a rhinoceros in the face, but damn, I was just saying she looked good for her age.

Your annoyance is quite peculiar....PK you might wanna keep an eye on this one:patrice: