Illadope Should Of Kept My Kid Outta Of It Now This Is For You

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
i hate this.
@twan83 literally one of the most genuine people i've met on here...one of the first people i interacted with. helped my homie through a rough time during the summer...putting someone's child on blast was definitely crossing the line. @illadope i've been cool with since i've chilled on tc, but i can't fukk with that action...that was foul.

i still dont understand the motive. You got her. She chose you over the multiple people in her private messages that had some sort of interest in her. What more did you have to prove? She showed that she was in it for the long run... why do it?
From twans text and all them pms illa exposed, he clearly shares her. Sorry PK but you out here looking like community property. Get it how you live chica!!!

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
all 3 of you e-forum love triangle ass nikkas should be ashamed.

big grown triflfing ass motherfukkers with children and shyt airing out their business, forming e-bonds and sending pics of your kids to people you never met on the internet.

all this over some some attention seeking single moher, that wack nikka illa probably somewhere cuttin break cables right now
just fukking log off

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
LOL I'm really only talking to this dude. Nothing is official and I'd really rather have that old thing back :to:

While he made some piss poor decisions while married :mjpls: he's a great father....

eta: after what happened with that football player and his seed more females needs to be cautious of new nikkas #nonewnikkas

:wow::wow:
nikkas really telling the truth.
Be a rebound brehs.