Illadope Should Of Kept My Kid Outta Of It Now This Is For You

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The moon faced chick did not look good to me at all, and if that's the chick all this shyt is about it just further confirms that most of this board really don't get p*ssy.

But she is texting another man and talking about her current partner, which, for all my scumbag-in-training nikkas out here, means she will let that nikka dig out her guts, if he hasn't already.

Anytime a female talks to another man, about her man, behind his back, and initiates the conversation-let alone sustain it-......that p*ssy is sitting on a plate.

Any woman with a man giving time to another man is open....

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

I know black don't crack, but that's drastic.Look like a cotdamn teenager:damn:

That's because some of those pictures were taken when she was damn near a teenager. :funny: Your analytical skills are mad low breh. She is in her late 20s.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
coli fukkery :mjgrin:

one thing im taking away from this thread is the amount of incredulous posts of people not believing that people on here actually deal with each other outside of the coli..i suppose if youre not from sohh it would be weird..but it happened alot on sohh and more openly..the coli meetup threads are just one of many type of things that happen..some more publicized than others :manny:
DC folks meet up on the regular. Some of them meeting up tonight.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
This like the 2nd or 3rd time she has ran back to Illa after taking a break from her husband. I think its more complicated than that....not that I really give a fukk. Illa a dirtbag who use to beg coli girls to "meet him at SXSW" on some slick shyt so im sure monogamy and a longterm relationship aint the goal.

tumblr_lxk4gssyyk1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The moon faced chick did not look good to me at all, and if that's the chick all this shyt is about it just further confirms that most of this board really don't get p*ssy.

But she is texting another man and talking about her current partner, which, for all my scumbag-in-training nikkas out here, means she will let that nikka dig out her guts, if he hasn't already.

Anytime a female talks to another man, about her man, behind his back, and initiates the conversation-let alone sustain it-......that p*ssy is sitting on a plate.
"Before anything began between us, you were like my best friend. The one I use to run and talk to when me and my girl was having problems.":ohhh:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
i hate this.
@twan83 literally one of the most genuine people i've met on here...one of the first people i interacted with. helped my homie through a rough time during the summer...putting someone's child on blast was definitely crossing the line. @illadope i've been cool with since i've chilled on tc, but i can't fukk with that action...that was foul.

i still dont understand the motive. You got her. She chose you over the multiple people in her private messages that had some sort of interest in her. What more did you have to prove? She showed that she was in it for the long run... why do it?

Breh was doubting the stability of the relationship and after seeing all of this...... who could blame him?:picard:

Watch who you try to involve yourselves with brehs/brehettes......The wrong one will have you out here looking foolish/crazy. Relationships need to be based in the Truth from the beginning.