Illadope Should Of Kept My Kid Outta Of It Now This Is For You

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Does shorty even works?
She's been wiring that nikka money and flying to Colorado to get dug out for a long ass time

Must be love

:manny:

P.s if I was a simp...I'd simp @yeahisaidit
She's :noah:

But I'm not so :manny:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Oh and another thing. Whats with the nikkas on here saying we take this site to seriously or we need to go outside. Muthfukka this Is the only black fukkking forum we got. We don't have shyt else at the moment. So of course we love it a lot. Yea there are brehs who make friends on here and exchange numbers. What's the problem? Damn blacks don't have a lot of shyt we can claim as ours in the first fukking place. If nikkas take this site seriously so what? Why the fukk do u care. Get your head out your ass.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
If you choose to take it so literal.Fact of the matter, she don't look her age.Whether it be 43 or late 20's.

Why I gotta get the sass over a complimentary statement made towards PK?:gucci:

I could see if I said she looked like a rhinoceros in the face, but damn, I was just saying she looked good for her age.

Your annoyance is quite peculiar....PK you might wanna keep an eye on this one:patrice:
:mjlol:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh and another thing. Whats with the nikkas on here saying we take this site to seriously or we need to go outside. Muthfukka this Is the only black fukkking forum we got. We don't have shyt else at the moment. So of course we love it a lot. Yea there are brehs who make friends on here and exchange numbers. What's the problem? Damn blacks don't have a lot of shyt we can claim as ours in the first fukking place. If nikkas take this site seriously so what? Why the fukk do u care. Get your head out your ass.

shut your nerd ass up and get a life chump.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
ex boy friend or husband white?

i just would like know seeing how these nikkas call every chick a bedwench

but would slide in pms split personality ass nikkas

I'm surprised like this is new she said she had 4 kids from her husband who is now ex
Guess people didn't believe her or really didn't know