Illadope Should Of Kept My Kid Outta Of It Now This Is For You

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Yea I know it sounds harsh :mjlol:

But she jumped right into something right after ending a marriage with kids involved. She might think she love him but really he's just helping her get over it

This like the 2nd or 3rd time she has ran back to Illa after taking a break from her husband. I think its more complicated than that....not that I really give a fukk. Illa a dirtbag who use to beg coli girls to "meet him at SXSW" on some slick shyt so im sure monogamy and a longterm relationship aint the goal.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
This like the 2nd or 3rd time she has ran back to Illa after taking a break from her husband. I think its more complicated than that....not that I really give a fukk. Illa a dirtbag who use to beg coli girls to "meet him at SXSW" on some slick shyt so im sure monogamy and a longterm relationship aint the goal.
Damn didn't know all that :ohhh:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Yea I know it sounds harsh :mjlol:

But she jumped right into something right after ending a marriage with kids involved. She might think she love him but really he's just helping her get over it

But forreal.........that shyt was obvious from the jump.

I still wished them well though, cuz I'm all nice n shyt.

But she should've just chilled for a while before dating at all.

JMHO...:hubie:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Oh shyt

:ohhh:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
But forreal.........that shyt was obvious from the jump.

I still wished them well though, cuz I'm all nice n shyt.

But she should've just chilled for a while before dating at all.

JMHO...:hubie:
Yea my nikka I just had to add my piece. I just got back from the bar and got this Friday night blunt in the air
:blessed:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas