patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
coli fukkery :mjgrin:

one thing im taking away from this thread is the amount of incredulous posts of people not believing that people on here actually deal with each other outside of the coli..i suppose if youre not from sohh it would be weird..but it happened alot on sohh and more openly..the coli meetup threads are just one of many type of things that happen..some more publicized than others :manny:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
No nudes were dropped :jbhmm:

No plans to meet up to smash were shown :francis:

I don't know if they really caught a L in this thread to be honest:ld:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Also, if a chick is married or in a relationship, stop simping her. Especially if she treats you as that friend she only gets advice on other dudes from. Plenty of single chicks you should pay more attention to. No need to get so close with another man's girl. Know your role.

Unless if they're networking. :troll:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The vibe I'm getting from this tells me that twan either has more information on her or potentially pictures that he could have leaked if he wanted but he's not that extreme of a person.

Can you imagine real life arguing over this forum.

illa: I seen that shyt posted in TLR how the fukk you gonna do that to me?

PK: I didn't want him to post it in TLR!

The kids: Mommy what's TLR?
xJ9Tyzf.png

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Well with dating sites you are interacting with people you dont know. I understand your point that forums are not designed for that but in this situation he was talking to her as a friend. Which, I dont think was appropriate but in my opinion its kinda of the same thing at the base of things.

I see it :ehh:

As per this situation, I think OP and PK each had different intentions going in to their "friendship" which is why it's now blowing up in their faces

Either that or its all Coli :duck:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
PK cute and she has a fun personality. If she didn't make the thread then don't be mad at her. And, she should stick up for her man vs her online buddy. I'd stick up for my man even if he's in the wrong. In private, that's another story, but you expect her to put an internet buddy's feelings over her man? Nah.

PK looking real funny in the light right now :patrice:

And desirous looking like a ride or die :ohlawd: