I'll say it first here as a full discussion: Brie Larson is fukking abhorrent an actress

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I do, what do you like?
Cheesecake but if a nıgga bring that nasty ass 🥕 🎂 near me:
:picard:
banging-head-hitting-table.gif

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I don't allow that excuse breh....nobody told Christian bale or Jonathan majors or tenoch huera, or Angela Bassett they were in a green screen ass bullshyt action movie. She just fails at every chance outside of those same 3 movies y'all list.

People have listed something like 8 or 9 movies they like her in while mostly agreeing she's been poor in MCU. This seems to be a YOU problem more than a Brie problem

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
The movies and actors and actresses you trumpet are pretty telling...not really gonna have an actor debate with you.

Come on Barbie, lets go party!

But I'm not looking for a debate, as such. I'm just pointing out you seem to be in a clear minority. That doesn't mean you are wrong but hey, that's life :manny:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I don't allow that excuse breh....nobody told Christian bale or Jonathan majors or tenoch huera, or Angela Bassett they were in a green screen ass bullshyt action movie. She just fails at every chance outside of those same 3 movies y'all list.
I think the problem is more your terrible taste in movies than Brie Larson's ability as an actress. Why don't you watch The Room or Short Term 12 and see how you feel about her acting afterwards. If you want to see grown up performances you should try watching movies made for adults. You're complaining that Ruth's Chris' is bland because you didn't like their chicken nugget frozen dinner, instead of just eating in the steakhouse like everyone else.