I'll name this offseason thread later: The NBA 2019 Offseason/Free Agency Thread

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Or were they wrong for rushing him back

Dude wanted to sit until the pain was gone. Spurs were like, "The pain will never be gone." :manuehh:

Complain about not getting load management (:dame:) from the team that created load management brehs.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude wanted to sit until the pain was gone. Spurs were like, "The pain will never be gone." :manuehh:

Complain about not getting load management (:dame:) from the team that created load management brehs.

All it's looking like to me is breh wanted to be in LA

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
All it's looking like to me is breh wanted to be in LA

Bet, but he tanked his trade value in the process by sitting, making it easier for the Lakers to lowball the Spurs (Pop wasn't going to send Kawhi to the Clips for Tobias Harris with that extension due). If Kawhi balled out in the playoffs, maybe the Lakers make a legitimate offer that Pop couldn't refuse.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Udonis Haslem annual "resigns with the Heat on 1 year minimum league contract" is the most guaranteed thing in the NBA next to a Harden/CP3 postseason choke.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Udonis Haslem annual "resigns with the Heat on 1 year minimum league contract" is the most guaranteed thing in the NBA next to a Harden/CP3 postseason choke.

That's one assistant coach who most definitely earns his pay out there because dude isn't even going to play 100 minutes.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bet, but he tanked his trade value in the process by sitting, making it easier for the Lakers to lowball the Spurs (Pop wasn't going to send Kawhi to the Clips for Tobias Harris with that extension due). If Kawhi balled out in the playoffs, maybe the Lakers make a legitimate offer that Pop couldn't refuse.

I'm convinced no matter what they just were not going to trade him there.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
team usa declining Melo on the team is absolute bullshyt. hes sacrificed like 4-5 parts of his summers to play for them when he was in his prime, and they cant get him on the team this summer when they are struggling to get players?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
team usa declining Melo on the team is absolute bullshyt. hes sacrificed like 4-5 parts of his summers to play for them when he was in his prime, and they cant get him on the team this summer when they are struggling to get players?
"You're only funky as your last cut"-Andre 3000