I'll name this offseason thread later: The NBA 2019 Offseason/Free Agency Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I don't like this, hit Melo when he is down. Melo treats people well. The issue with him is his game is uber elite scoring and once that first step died on him, he is just a good scorer. Since he doesn't do much else, he is tiered with Jamal Crawford and Jordan Crawford but he can't shoot like them two and he doesn't help your locker room as he is not a coach in the locker room. Melo just don't got a spot and that's that.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don't like this, hit Melo when he is down. Melo treats people well. The issue with him is his game is uber elite scoring and once that first step died on him, he is just a good scorer. Since he doesn't do much else, he is tiered with Jamal Crawford and Jordan Crawford but he can't shoot like them two and he doesn't help your locker room as he is not a coach in the locker room. Melo just don't got a spot and that's that.

He needs to swallow his pride and play in the BIG3:hubie:

His playstyle is better suited for 3on3 play plus he’d probably be a top-tier player there as opposed to be out of the NBA entirely

I honesty hope he joins next season, I’d be hype for it

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Agreed. If they don't pan out you can easily let em go but if you hit on a Malcom Brogdon you can have a cheap asset for awhile alomg with his bird rights.
Not every player takes it because they wanna bet on themselves and wanna make it to free agency sooner.

These teams are doing this with certain guys because they may actually use them more which is also unusual for 2nd rounders.

Long story short, there will be much more emphasis on finding talent anywhere. Look at the teams doing this and look at their luck with free agency.

Besides, short term, these deals don't destroy your cap when you have no intention of using it.