"I'll Fukk You And Your Wife Up"-Russy To A Jazz Fan (Edit-Fan Gets Lifetime Ban)

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Ok so Westbrook is soft everybody knows. Went after the little kid for touching his hero. Thru the Philly fan out for the finger. Always with the rah rah.

But this was legit. Wish he cold of gotten his 5 minutes you don't tell a man that

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I live in St. George, UT work at SkyWest Airlines Corporate Office.. just saw a IG post he worked at Skywest too and i looked him up on directory and he’s there! I work with a lot of older cacs so i don’t even think they know! imma send this shyt to HR
I'm seeing he also works for a car dealership? Two gigs?

D1cLWQ9WsAAnInv

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Short temper is a sign of emotional insecurity

Wait what’s the fan say?

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
I'm seeing he also works for a car dealership? Two gigs?

D1cLWQ9WsAAnInv

Not sure if he still works there. He's not on this page. Brent Brown Toyota Staff | Orem Toyota Dealer but he could have been removed from the website.

10hv9km.png

Look at his previous job down in the orange. Makes a lot of sense.

These are just racist people who say/claim they’re “Christian”

Agree 100%. Never understood how people think they are Christian, but still have so much hatred in their hearts towards other people. Like did you even skim through the bible?

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
You can't be racist and Christian. Thats an oxymoron :heh: most people who say they are Christians aren't. The real ones don't brag or boast you can just tell
You can be Christian and do whatever you want. Christians hate gays that God supposedly made. Christians worship false idols like money and celebrities everyday. Christians celebrate their savior's born day who was all about being meek and humble by cashing out on materialistic things :deadrose: shyt, nikkaz gangbang with a lower case t on their chest :pachaha:

You can def be Christian and racist. You never heard of the KKK :patrice:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
You can be Christian and do whatever you want. Christians hate gays that God supposedly made. Christians worship false idols like money and celebrities everyday. Christians celebrate their savior's born day who was all about being meek and humble by cashing out on materialistic things :deadrose: shyt, nikkaz gangbang with a lower case t on their chest :pachaha:

I see your point but you do realize no one is perfect .I can only speak for myself everyone has opinion .As for gays that is a choice if a man chooses a man that's not my business he has to answer to God.You can hate lifestyle but hating a person is totally different

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps

Out of curiosity have you ever read the scriptures ?

... because it talks about these very same people and condemns them and dismisses them....

You might recognize them as “Christian” but god won’t.

Just because “Jewish” people say they’re Jews it doesn’t mean that they are.