"I'll Fukk You And Your Wife Up"-Russy To A Jazz Fan (Edit-Fan Gets Lifetime Ban)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I live in St. George, UT work at SkyWest Airlines Corporate Office.. just saw a IG post he worked at Skywest too and i looked him up on directory and he’s there! I work with a lot of older cacs so i don’t even think they know! imma send this shyt to HR

giphy.gif

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been to that arena in Utah a few times to see the Lakers (when I was in the military I was stationed in Idaho). I’ve also spent weeks at a time there for military business.

Those fans are crazy and absolutely hostile to opposing players and fans of the opposing team. It’s kind of intimidating being in an arena of nothing but hostile cacs. There is no doubt in my mind that they say wild disrespectful (and probably racist) stuff to players all the time. That’s the only time Utah residents really see black people other than the military.
I’ve done business there on a number of occasions and the irony is many are hyper religious Latter Day Saint Mormons.
:francis:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
wow. The Coliseum is a racist board on some Boxden shyt i knew this day was comming and i see they go extra hard on Alpha Male black men (see Lebron, Westbrook) They dont say shyt about them passive nikkas. And one think i said is we black people dont troll our own like that. We make jokes and laugh but some the shyt posted here is straight racist these poster hide behind "we trolling"

yep easily seen, especially with the Lebron hate, some of the shyt said on here is utterly rediculous. Westbrook should be backed 100%.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Probably not even really him some weirdo prolly made an account or its a bot revenue account based off interaction. Btw all his past tweets are all over twitter. He didn't go private fast enough. They even got found his Job and shyt

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
It’s in Utah..their fans are notorious for saying slick shyt..
It’s a Mormon state. What do u expect? Mormons are racist just like Christians. They are probably worse. Have you ever read their holy book? And Thurl Bailey is a black Mormon. Wtf.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
It’s a Mormon state. What do u expect? Mormons are racist just like Christians. They are probably worse. Have you ever read their holy book? And Thurl Bailey is a black Mormon. Wtf.

Not all Christians are racist.

With that said yes, there are racist Christians.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
That bytch ass fan was clearly lying. Trying to make it out like he was just having a friendly conversation with Russ and he just flipped out of nowhere lol.

Last game I went to I was 4th row. The sense of entitlement of a lot of fans that close was ridiculous. Yelling all kinds of crazy shyt at players. Couple of dudes running up on cheerleaders as their mid routine to dance on them and snap pictures.