"I'll Fukk You And Your Wife Up"-Russy To A Jazz Fan (Edit-Fan Gets Lifetime Ban)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in St. George, UT work at SkyWest Airlines Corporate Office.. just saw a IG post he worked at Skywest too and i looked him up on directory and he’s there! I work with a lot of older cacs so i don’t even think they know! imma send this shyt to HR

at the bold this better not be :duck:.

Don't be p*ssy :ufdup:

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
Im Samoan, came here to play ball at Dixie State College years ago and ended up staying.
I don’t kno this cat, jus know he works here. This office is huge with 100’s of employees i only fukk wit like 20 or so ppl

Are you a cop? Live in CAC Utah?:scusthov:

What did you say to that cac?:sas2:

Are you a cac or a brother?:patrice:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’ve been to that arena in Utah a few times to see the Lakers (when I was in the military I was stationed in Idaho). I’ve also spent weeks at a time there for military business.

Those fans are crazy and absolutely hostile to opposing players and fans of the opposing team. It’s kind of intimidating being in an arena of nothing but hostile cacs. There is no doubt in my mind that they say wild disrespectful (and probably racist) stuff to players all the time. That’s the only time Utah residents really see black people other than the military.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Not sure if this helps anyone, but found this about family and associates. Looks like his record isn't so spotless.

315eh3b.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Imagine not being able to tell the difference between a light skin black woman with pressed longer hair and a dark skin black women with short natural hair?

That happened to my colleagues while we were at a bar in Salt Lake City a few years ago.

Salt Lake City, they either scan your ID or put you in a "they drink" registry. IDK. Anyway, we all went to this bar as a group. It's a mixed crowd and we all young. We are all chilling, drinking, eating pizza and shooting the shyt when the bartender comes back with our IDs and licenses. He passed our cards back to everyone else but got stuck on those two. He had no idea and just put it on the table for them too. We were all like :dahell: just happened? He had no idea at all. These two women looked nothing alike.