"I'll Fukk You And Your Wife Up"-Russy To A Jazz Fan (Edit-Fan Gets Lifetime Ban)

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Out of curiosity have you ever read the scriptures ?

... because it talks about these very same people and condemns them and dismisses them....

You might recognize them as “Christian” but god won’t.

Just because “Jewish” people say they’re Jews it doesn’t mean that they are.
Grew up in the church I'm smooth on all of that :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I never asked where you grew up .. yeshua condemned the church himself...

I asked if you read the scriptures and let me take it further did you understand the scriptures ?
Yes I have. They are very well written anecdotal stories that helped man stay in line before the time of knowledge and laws. Mostly scare tactic stories imo. The same way Hell and damnation is described in such detail but heaven and bliss is kept so vague. Simple scare tactic for the unintelligent back before we had global knowledge. Actually very smart tbh. Could only imagine the fukkery that would have went down in those times without a fear of everlasting burning and hell :whew:

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Yes I have. They are very well written anecdotal stories that helped man stay in line before the time of knowledge and laws. Mostly scare tactic stories imo. The same way Hell and damnation is described in such detail but heaven and bliss is kept so vague. Simple scare tactic for the unintelligent back before we had global knowledge. Actually very smart tbh. Could only imagine the fukkery that would have went down in those times without a fear of everlasting burning and hell :whew:

Who’s the author and publisher ?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I live in St. George, UT work at SkyWest Airlines Corporate Office.. just saw a IG post he worked at Skywest too and i looked him up on directory and he’s there! I work with a lot of older cacs so i don’t even think they know! imma send this shyt to HR

hmmm So Orem is like 3.5 hours from st george... not sure which is accurate.. looks like we hired him last summer and hes in our pilot program... and still in our directory so I don’t know
There's pictures and videos of his racist tweets you gotta send to HR. Let me know if you need links.