Ignore List Support Group

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Which posters do you have on ignore? Sharing this info could save others the time of having to quickly scroll past their posts, and can instead ignore them based off of observing this thread.

So far mine consists of:

Crakface
ROFL_GUY
Sierra Mist
Tom

:usure: :lolbron:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
How is it? If I always skip your post when I see your name, it makes me a ho because I save myself time by putting you on ignore?

I'm just saying though, if you let someone bother you that bad on a messageboard where as you have to ignore them is some sucker stuff, everyone has opinions on here, I read some crazy things on here, some stuff I read is retarded at times, but it never got to the point where I wanted to ignore them

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
How you gonna ignore your man Crak. Im outraged, insulted and offended. Also, i swear if you write a post saying

*crakface is on your ignore list*

Im going to put a curse on you that will leave u in shambles.

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just saying though, if you let someone bother you that bad on a messageboard where as you have to ignore them is some sucker stuff, everyone has opinions on here, I read some crazy things on here, some stuff I read is retarded at times, but it never got to the point where I wanted to ignore them

We just live by different rules. I rather not be in the presence of lames. I don't feel like less of a man or a sucker for tailoring my surroundings to my own preferences.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Its just not good enough for these maggots to ignore you. They then, like a bytch! have to tell you they are ignoring you. Its like a female you dont want anymore telling one of your friends they got married and are happy now just so he can come tell you. Its pathetic and weak.