Ignore List Support Group

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Yall corny ass shyt .

you fake ass trolls deserve to be on ignore.

I dont have anyone on ignore yet but ill take advantage of the feature when needed.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
During the whole Darling Nikki -****/Sierra Mist thing, I had both of them on ignore. Then just Sierra Mist. Youloveme was going on it but I need to see what that flamer says so I can step on his neck.
I swear one of the best functions on the old board was being able to ignore SM and then turning off notifications and literally every time you post, watch that dude's screen name appear right outside of thread knowing he's desperate to bait a argument or do some **** crying for attention shyt. :laff:

Ever since then, I keep all notifications off (even daps). The lengths nikkas will go through to get your attention to no avail. :blessed: :lolbron:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I swear one of the best functions on the old board was being able to ignore SM and then turning off notifications and literally every time you post, watch that dude's screen name appear right outside of thread knowing he's desperate to bait a argument or do some **** crying for attention shyt. :laff:

Ever since then, I keep all notifications off (even daps). The lengths nikkas will go through to get your attention to no avail. :blessed: :lolbron:

:comeon: We get it, you can't handle people disagreeing with you because you're a whiny baby that takes the ball and goes home when he loses an argument. :smugbiden:

Last edited:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Only put super c00ns on there the rest of you trolls are easy enough to ignore

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I have that fakkit gatorreloaded and chrisdorner on my ignorelist. Attention seeking clowns are the worst. Haven't seen a thread from those fakkits :ahh: :blessed:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I would reply but I put you on ignore 3 days ago:umad:
call me over sensitive all u want, but putting Art Bar on my ignore list is the best thing EVER! :yeshrug:
No need for that:takedat: Just call @Strategery to care of him:youngsabo:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Decided to log out :dead:

LMFAO @Little Mexican Taco, If I couldn't handle anyone disagreeing with me then I'd pretty much have everyone on this board on ignore cause I'm known as the the "contrary" nikka on here or somethin' like that. :laff:

Now, do I like people spending majority of their day posting to me about BS? No. And that's why :umad: Most of your post today have been to me. You've @'ed me like 8 times with no response each time. :dead:

You, Will Ross, and Chris B. were the only ones I had on my list (plus SM). And probably not even them 2 anymore cause I don't even think Will posts any more and I don't have 0 problems with Chris B. period. I actually find his postings to be hilarious :ehh:

Considering the amount of people that come at me all the time, I ignore very few mostly because we agree on at least a few things. :yeshrug:

I just don't understand your obsession for wanting to argue with me all day though. I am not your boyfriend and your are not my naggy black girlfriend. :mjpls: Chill breh. :laff:

Last edited: