Ignore List Support Group

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Using the ignore option = bytch Made :mjpls:

You might as well dip strawberries in syrup and lay on your belly with a landline phonecord wrapped around your finger. :mjpls:

Co-sign my g...............something about a male poster putting someone on they ignore list screams feminine male straight p*ssy in yo boxer briefs wearing strawberry gloss. People have to realize that just because you place someone on ignore it doesnt change the fact that they are there. they are some women who have more gall then some of these dudes man. fukk it im calling a spade a spade . you have to realize that you are not going to be able to always ignore problems....this same assertion goes for females as well

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Co-sign my g...............something about a male poster putting someone on they ignore list screams feminine male straight p*ssy in yo boxer briefs wearing strawberry gloss. People have to realize that just because you place someone on ignore it doesnt change the fact that they are there. they are some women who have more gall then some of these dudes man. fukk it im calling a spade a spade . you have to realize that you are not going to be able to always ignore problems....this same assertion goes for females as well

quetion breh: if u had an annoying ass, clingy, psycho bytch that kept calling u and textin u, trollin you, calling your phone and hangin up, callin you at 3am, u mean to tell me you wouldnt put that bytches number on a blocked list :usure:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
^ i know how what you getting at...however at the same time i wouldn't entertain it. majority of people would tell that board off.....different ways to skinning a cat

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only person I ever had on ignore was Marty kaan but I took her off a while ago so I currently have no one.

Although I am currently contemplating putting LionOfJudah and Chris Dorner on ignore. They're just two really shytty ass posters and I feel like punching a baby when I see their posts. :patrice:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
so if halle berry told you she was part "white" ud ignore her too? :comeon: