Ignore List Support Group

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
that openly gay dude. he wanted us to care too badly that he was gay, like he was the first gay dude ever in the world

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
IRL if you are someone that I consider generally stupid or you never have anything constructive to say, I generally try to stay away from you so that you won't waste my time. I see no need to make an exception for internet strangers, especially on a Sprint data plan. shyt already slow as fukk. :wow:

The same people in this thread will be the same ones a week from now complaining on here about how they hate everyone on their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. or how they're unfollowing/unfriending someone. :ld:

concise

Veteran
Daps
IRL if you are someone that I consider generally stupid or you never have anything constructive to say, I generally try to stay away from you so that you won't waste my time. I see no need to make an exception for internet strangers, especially on a Sprint data plan. shyt already slow as fukk. :wow:

The same people in this thread will be the same ones a week from now complaining on here about how they hate everyone on their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. or how they're unfollowing/unfriending someone. :ld:

Are you talking about anyone in particular?

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I've only had one person on my ignore list and he can't post anymore so it doesn't even matter. :blessed:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
During the whole Darling Nikki -****/Sierra Mist thing, I had both of them on ignore. Then just Sierra Mist. Youloveme was going on it but I need to see what that flamer says so I can step on his neck.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Yeah I did notice that the people who were on ignore list posts show up now. The only one I immediately put back on was YouLoveMe but that was because I actually ran across one of his post. I don't really frequent this board as much anymore so I'm not sure if I will be putting that many people on ignore. If I feel the need to, I will :yeshrug:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The only posters I'd consider ignoring are the ones who act gay for attention. A couple of these dudes need a father figure