Movies and tv shows
tumblr_n7510xLu2j1qmwidzo1_r1_500.gif

grillz.jpg

White tees & grills

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Great times. I was in my late teens early 20s those years. The make or break years where you can do some older type shyt but society still sees you as a kid. Back when your tee had to come past your elbows. Back when you had to cuff your jeans or they would drag and rip all on the ground. Big ass velour suits. These were the years I really ran the streets and was in the club at least two times a week. I swear these years were the main reason a lot of spots adopted dress codes cuz nikkas would be in the club with big ass throwback jersey with matching fitteds and doo rags. Always had a big ass white tee underneath whatever shirt you had on that came down past that shirt lol. Everything had to match and be baggy. nikkas even wore fitteds too big that came down over our ears

:wow:

The best part o that Era was that nikkas were on that hood conformist shyt and date not do anything different

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
GOAT Movie for ignorant ass niccas to mimic that lifestyle and be:trash:

Remember when everyone wanted to:

have braids

Having bandanas

Rocking pink clothes cause Cam made it cool

Stand on the street corner mean mugging all the damn time

holla at chicks "hey ma" and have the same damn approaches.

Everyone wanted to have "thick" chicks when most of them were fat. Which started the simping epidemic of the late 00s onward.

Spanish broads were the main thing for every nicca to fukk

That era was GOAT for an ignorant ass nicca to come up cause there was money in bootleg DVDs and bootleg PS2 games. Computers were still on 56k modems and cats had to hustle to get the latest music and movies.

Can't believe that Drake and Ross replaced Beans and Jada:wow::heh:

This shyt will forever hold throughout time

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The best part o that Era was that nikkas were on that hood conformist shyt and date not do anything different
The more I think about it tho this era wasn't grimier that the early to mid 90s. That era was way grimier from the music down to the crime rate. Everybody in the early 2000s was concerned about wearing platinum and ice (or white gold and cubics) and iced out grills

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The more I think about it tho this era wasn't grimier that the early to mid 90s. That era was way grimier from the music down to the crime rate. Everybody in the early 2000s was concerned about wearing platinum and ice (or white gold and cubics) and iced out grills
You right. It was conformity on the hood level. EVERYONE was wearing the same 5 brands of clothes and even acting the same.