Ignorant Early 2000s appreciation thread

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was even rocking dress clothes baggy as hell.
WATTBA :wow:

BGKYfOXCUAACvTP.jpg

A9F-4-5CEAA22ie.jpg

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Goat time to be in the clubs :win:

Now all you 20 year olds are wearing capri pants like woman and dancing to fakkits rapping about sucking off brehs :snoop:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Goat time to be in the clubs :win:

Now all you 20 year olds are wearing capri pants like woman and dancing to fakkits rapping about sucking off brehs :snoop:

Those times were legit, but fights were breaking out like crazy in the clubs at that time period.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Maybe it was, but from what i seen, the early 2000s was like a perfect blend of the 90s, and right now. nikkas werent extra grimey, dusty killing everything that moves, but they were still on they street shyt, fashion tip, all without dressing like complete homos.

I cant imagine growing up in NY during that fat gold chain era tho :noah:

I would hope you were somebody in the street pulling that off.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who can ever forget...

:aicmon:

When sports players were more interested in being thugs and having street cred than winning actually championships and winning games. I remember on SOHH hearing about how Iverson pistol whipped his wife and kicked her out naked in the cold. :mindblown: he still got a lot of love especially from women and was still able to play in the NBA after all that.

And cant forget about Paul pierce and made men

I'm happy I survived that era. A lot of folks either got locked up, shot, murdered or ruined their lives during that time. The difference between that time compared to the 90s was that that shyt was everywhere. The city, the suburbs and etc. There was no escaping it. It's not like the 90s, 80s and etc where it was the inner city. Folks really were trying to live that lifestyle because it was cool and hip.

Last edited: