IGN: Ryse looks nothing like the released footage, doesn't feel nextgen

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What I posted in the video is gameplay and its what people saw when they demoed the single player.

Plenty of other hands on impressions are saying the game looked beautiful. Just last week there was an article on ign saying it looked good.

I don't know if the single player is different than the multiplayer, or if the ign guys were just playing a messed up build.

@Raiders played it. Is it a good looking game bruh?
Yeah it was better than everything at the PS4 section, but they didnt have KZ, maybe the Multiplayer was quickly throw together, i dont know where they get its not next gen looking from

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
No it doesn't. All of the Xbox one features will be available day one. One of microsofts premier franchises is launching with the Xbox. One of the most requested nostalgic reboots is also launching with the system. Soon after there's the single most praised/anticipated next gen game launching in Xbox. Then to close the year one of the biggest games EVER will be released on the console. And that's without even mentioning games like the new ones from insomniac or remedy.

You Sony stans are still waiting for some good games to be announced let alone be released. Killzone will be forgotten about as usual and you know it. But since its all y'all got y'all are gonna hype it up to no end. When reports said its framerate was bad and it didn't feel next gen, y'all had a bunch of excuses.

That's why y'all went in so hard on Ryse. Cause if it does turn out to be a good game then the games argument would be even more lopsided than y'all already know it is.
I am not talking about "features" I am talking about games...you know these are supposed to be consoles targeted towards gamers. Meach you need to stop acting like everyone is hyped up to watch CBS programming via the xbox one at launch date...most gamers aren't. As far as Ryse getting shytted on and Killzone getting "passes" Killzone 2 has a metacritic rating of 91, Killzone 3 has a metacritic rating of 84, and Shadow Fall looks good. Ryse gets shytted on because it has no proven track record. Killzone has been a solid franchise for Sony past part 1.

Also, eventually that "feature" argument you keep throwing out there is going to run dry...just like Microsoft's initial vision saying that the xbox one REQUIRED the Kinect to take advantage of their amazing "features"

When will fools learn that features cannot be forced upon people if they don't want them? Microsoft sure learned right away didn't they?

Forza will be the best exclusive, then Killzone for sure. Killer Instinct is still up in the air.

Every other exclusive is pretty much shovelware to get the new generation started. Dead Rising is not a great franchise

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only I found posts, I found threads started by....YOU! :dead:

Want more? :youngsabo:

:laff:

:dead:

ether much? :huhldup:

Yeah much like the ign video said... "well I didn't get to play the single player" yeah I was talking about the single player.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am not talking about "features" I am talking about games...you know these are supposed to be consoles targeted towards gamers. Meach you need to stop acting like everyone is hyped up to watch CBS programming via the xbox one at launch date...most gamers aren't. As far as Ryse getting shytted on and Killzone getting "passes" Killzone 2 has a metacritic rating of 91, Killzone 3 has a metacritic rating of 84, and Shadow Fall looks good. Ryse gets shytted on because it has no proven track record. Killzone has been a solid franchise for Sony past part 1.

Also, eventually that "feature" argument you keep throwing out there is going to run dry...just like Microsoft's initial vision saying that the xbox one REQUIRED the Kinect to take advantage of their amazing "features"

When will fools learn that features cannot be forced upon people if they don't want them? Microsoft sure learned right away didn't they?

Forza will be the best exclusive, then Killzone for sure. Killer Instinct is still up in the air.

Every other exclusive is pretty much shovelware to get the new generation started. Dead Rising is not a great franchise

Killzone looks great. But it doesn't look like much fun. But that's probably why it isn't playable at pax. They are trying to hide these games as much as possible.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I am not talking about "features" I am talking about games...you know these are supposed to be consoles targeted towards gamers. Meach you need to stop acting like everyone is hyped up to watch CBS programming via the xbox one at launch date...most gamers aren't.
It's not just about watching tv. I'm talking about voice/motion controls, cloud support, dedicated servers. The Xbox one is an entirely new way to consume games/entertainment. You can act like you don't care but those things are very significant.

As far as Ryse getting shytted on and Killzone getting "passes" Killzone 2 has a metacritic rating of 91, Killzone 3 has a metacritic rating of 84, and Shadow Fall looks good. Ryse gets shytted on because it has no proven track record. Killzone has been a solid franchise for Sony past part 1.
Ryse gets shytted on because its an Xbox exclusive. It's no more or less shallow than plenty of other launch games yet people are going out of their way to find something negative about it, then pat each other on the back when they find it.

This is where your wrong "features" are what will differentiate the two systems. The overwhelming majority of games will come to both systems so when people decide which system to buy the games for it will be the one with the most/best features.

Not one "feature" that we enjoy today did people ask for. And that goes for all tech/electronics. That's not how inovation works. People didnt ask for iPhones but they damn sure couldn't live without them today.

Killzone will be fun and could be rated higher than dead rising. But it will always be dwarfed by the other big FPSs. Dead rising will be a one of a kind next gen experience this Christmas.

If we are looking at metacritic scores then dead rising isn't too far behind killzone. In fact the original dead rising was rated higher than the original and the most recent killzone game.

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Yeah much like the ign video said... "well I didn't get to play the single player" yeah I was talking about the single player.
ryyoqu54.gif

You're reaching :pachaha:
Always a damn excuse :mindblown:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:whew:

Looks like I missed a great discussion on this one.

:russ:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Wow..shyt looks terrible..I'm dead ass starting to get the feeling that both companies rushed this gen here this year..if they could've waited till next year shyt would be way more polished...on both ends...especially Microsoft...they basically switched up the whole way the system works last minute and they still tryna put this shyt out this year...watch..customer service is gonna have some hard work ahead of them cause its gonna be a whole lot of fukkery starting this gen off with Microsoft...