IGN: Ryse looks nothing like the released footage, doesn't feel nextgen

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:dwillhuh: stop it breh, ya'll stanned the shyt outta this game :smh: even the god damn Head of Microsoft Studios said this game was the game of the company, the crown jewel.
Just take your L and go.:ufdup:
SaistakestheL.gif

Show one post of a person saying Ryse was gonna be this amazing game.

And obviously Microsoft is gonna hype their own products up. Not sure why you think that's an L for me. And I'm even more baffled that y'all consider this a "win" for yourselves.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
There is no sure hit at launch or in 2014 for playstation.
First of all I never implied that there will be.

Also, I'm pretty sure Killzone will probably be the second best exclusive at launch after Forza.

This just proves that the "Waitstation" nonsense the xbox crowd has been spewing is a bunch of unfounded "facts" that are not coming to fruition. I actually liked what they showed of Ryse initially, but the game looks broken as fukk right now.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
First of all I never implied that there will be.

Also, I'm pretty sure Killzone will probably be the second best exclusive at launch after Forza.

This just proves that the "Waitstation" nonsense the xbox crowd has been spewing is a bunch of unfounded "facts" that are not coming to fruition. I actually liked what they showed of Ryse initially, but the game looks broken as fukk right now.

No it doesn't. All of the Xbox one features will be available day one. One of microsofts premier franchises is launching with the Xbox. One of the most requested nostalgic reboots is also launching with the system. Soon after there's the single most praised/anticipated next gen game launching in Xbox. Then to close the year one of the biggest games EVER will be released on the console. And that's without even mentioning games like the new ones from insomniac or remedy.

You Sony stans are still waiting for some good games to be announced let alone be released. Killzone will be forgotten about as usual and you know it. But since its all y'all got y'all are gonna hype it up to no end. When reports said its framerate was bad and it didn't feel next gen, y'all had a bunch of excuses.

That's why y'all went in so hard on Ryse. Cause if it does turn out to be a good game then the games argument would be even more lopsided than y'all already know it is.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Show one post of a person saying Ryse was gonna be this amazing game.

And obviously Microsoft is gonna hype their own products up. Not sure why you think that's an L for me. And I'm even more baffled that y'all consider this a "win" for yourselves.
Not only I found posts, I found threads started by....YOU! :dead:

With every bit of new info this game is looking better and better

Want more? :youngsabo:

You would think Sony fans would be all over this game. Beatiful graphics, huge set pieces, shallow gameplay.

Sounds like uncharted to me:manny:
:laff:

Its probably the best looking game so far.
:dead:

ether much? :huhldup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not only I found posts, I found threads started by....YOU! :dead:

Want more? :youngsabo:

:laff:

:dead:

ether much? :huhldup:

None of those posts are hyping the game up. Saying it looks better than before and that it will have pretty graphics and shallow gameplay is a very reasonable and still valid assessment.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
None of those posts are hyping the game up. Saying it looks better than before and that it will have pretty graphics and shallow gameplay is a very reasonable and still valid assessment.
Except it isn't? :ld: And how the hell aren't they hyping the game? :mindblown: even the President of Microsoft S. said it was the best Microsoft had to give :pachaha:
I shouldn't even answer your semantics dodges and plea coppings :snoop:
You the nikka that said Ryse looked better graphically than Infamous: Second Son :snooze:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Except it isn't? :ld:
I shouldn't even answer your semantics dodges and plea coppings :snoop:
You the nikka that said Ryse looked better graphically than Infamous: Second Son :snooze:

In that video I posted it does.

Y'all are comparing it to those off screen Gifs where gaf members tried there hardest to make Ryse look bad. If you look at the trailer I posted Ryse is a beautiful game no question about it.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In that video I posted it does.

Y'all are comparing it to those off screen Gifs where gaf members tried there hardest to make Ryse look bad. If you look at the trailer I posted Ryse is a beautiful game no question about it.
Once gameplay started it was a wrap for Ryse.
Without the QTE crutches to switch to some interactive cutscenes, shyt is wack graphics wise, MAJORLY trash status and you know it. :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Once gameplay started it was a wrap for Ryse.
Without the QTE crutches to switch to some interactive cutscenes, shyt is wack graphics wise, MAJORLY trash status and you know it. :yeshrug:

What I posted in the video is gameplay and its what people saw when they demoed the single player.

Plenty of other hands on impressions are saying the game looked beautiful. Just last week there was an article on ign saying it looked good.

I don't know if the single player is different than the multiplayer, or if the ign guys were just playing a messed up build.

@Raiders played it. Is it a good looking game bruh?

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What I posted in the video is gameplay and its what people saw when they demoed the single player.

Plenty of other hands on impressions are saying the game looked beautiful. Just last week there was an article on ign saying it looked good.

I don't know if the single player is different than the multiplayer, or if the ign guys were just playing a messed up build.

@Raiders played it. Is it a good looking game bruh?
We'll see, whenever that xdone drops :youngsabo:
Still no release date huh? :mjpls:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
It's shyt like this that sums up why copping a next gen console day one is retarded.

Almost none of the launch and early games will be truly next gen. Developers aren't getting anywhere near a console's potential until a couple of years in.

The same will be for the PS4.

360 & PS3's first year was both garbage and forgettable.