IGN: Ryse looks nothing like the released footage, doesn't feel nextgen

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Wow..shyt looks terrible..I'm dead ass starting to get the feeling that both companies rushed this gen here this year..if they could've waited till next year shyt would be way more polished...on both ends...especially Microsoft...they basically switched up the whole way the system works last minute and they still tryna put this shyt out this year...watch..customer service is gonna have some hard work ahead of them cause its gonna be a whole lot of fukkery starting this gen off with Microsoft...
That's why you should stay away from both at launch...The stans on here love to talk about exclusive games but when you actually do some research you see there are just a handful of exclusives and the majority are absolute garbage...Truth is 90% of the "next gen" launch library the first year will be available on PS3/360 so there really is no point in buying either one of these consoles at launch...The only launch game that remotely interests me from either console is Forza but I'm not dropping $500 for one game...

I'll be upgrading my PC with that $500...

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
That's why you should stay away from both at launch...The stans on here love to talk about exclusive games but when you actually do some research you see there are just a handful of exclusives and the majority are absolute garbage...Truth is 90% of the "next gen" launch library the first year will be available on PS3/360 so there really is no point in buying either one of these consoles at launch...The only launch game that remotely interests me from either console is Forza but I'm not dropping $500 for one game...

I'll be upgrading my PC with that $500...
what are you buying? :lupe:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
When Xbox fans try to shyt on PS4 unfinished games I remind them it is a work in progress, "don't show me the fetus, show me the baby". I don't like it when gamers shyt on studios unfinished games simply because, they are forced to put something out because of over zealous publishers. Soon as the gamer sees it in whatever state it is in, they shyt on it comment on unfinished vision. Then the developer goes back to the lab and change there vision. I understand the need to show proof of concept the publisher and a game in somewhat working order because they are footing the build. I wish devs were afforded the opportunity to only show there game in the beta stage to the public. You then get the gist of the overall game because all of the concepts are the build, it is at a state of polishing at that point.

So give the devs a break people wait until the game is shipped and then shyt on it if you must.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Wow..shyt looks terrible..I'm dead ass starting to get the feeling that both companies rushed this gen here this year..if they could've waited till next year shyt would be way more polished...on both ends...especially Microsoft...they basically switched up the whole way the system works last minute and they still tryna put this shyt out this year...watch..customer service is gonna have some hard work ahead of them cause its gonna be a whole lot of fukkery starting this gen off with Microsoft...
Sony gave Microsoft the beats with a 2013 release, they weren't ready, CLEARLY! MS threw some entertainment shyt they had planned for the windows 9 in there and went with it.
They're behind 6 months.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Really starting to believe Sony caught MS with their pants down. They don't look ready, at all. It won't matter to the frat kids who just want to play CoD on a new system, but everyone else....

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Really starting to believe Sony caught MS with their pants down. They don't look ready, at all. It won't matter to the frat kids who just want to play CoD on a new system, but everyone else....
Oh Microsoft WAS ready, the problem is that they are focused on an "entertainment console" rather than a gaming console. They essentially doubled their workload because they revealed the original xbox one and 90% of the gaming community did not like it. Now what? Well, you are seeing it...I expect a massive patch on Day 1 to undue most of the BS they were working on initially.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I don't understand this line of thinking.

Microsoft has the most advanced next gen game in Forza. An they also have working retail units being played as we speak.

Sony doesnt have retail units, they have not showed off a lot of the features their promoting, and some features won't be ready at launch. How the hell are they ahead?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Video card

It's time for an upgrade and I heard there's some good shyt dropping q4...
AMD is coming with some heat soon, but I think I am going to wait for nVidia to come up with something. nVidia has until November to announce a beast for me to go back to them.

I am basically torn on what to do...crossfire or sli monster setup.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

Microsoft has the most advanced next gen game in Forza. An they also have working retail units being played as we speak.

Sony doesnt have retail units, they have not showed off a lot of the features their promoting, and some features won't be ready at launch. How the hell are they ahead?
Of course you wouldn't understand

You are so emotionally invested into the platform that you fail to see how any logical gamer would have such a hard or negative stance against what Microsoft tried to push.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ryyoqu54.gif
What
You're reaching :pachaha:
Always a damn excuse :mindblown:

What did they say about the single player?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Of course you wouldn't understand

You are so emotionally invested into the platform that you fail to see how any logical gamer would have such a hard or negative stance against what Microsoft tried to push.

:comeon:Saying you didn't like the original vision is totally different from saying "they are not ready"

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

:duck:
Unless Sony changes the release date, that's not really a problem.

DMR

Killa
Daps
Lol at Courtdog avoiding this thread like fire :heh: