:skip:
How about that Ryse @PS4 :heh:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't look to enjoyable as it is.
The QTE's look like they'd get annoying quickly.
However it looks damn good and they're
doing some very impressive things tech wise.
There is no discussion to be had here if we're talking about visuals though,
anyone who doubts Crytek on that front is a damned fool.

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
ryse looks like trash

but honestly, so do all other launch titles, ps4 and xbox1 included. my comp can play much better lookin games already, and i don't even take advantage of that. im gonna be playin gta 5 for a while for sure, and i havent really decided yet which next-gen console to get (if any).

currently im leaning towards a ps4 because of naughty dog, because of the last of us, which was one of the best games i've ever played. but i dunno brehs, i love playin cs:go on my comp and i doubt any shooter on a console can match that gameplay :banderas:

i copped a ps3 launch and played the shyt out of resistance, ffx, gta4, and those ratchet and clank games, but i dunno. i might be too old to fukk with another generation... at least as of now.

i guess i might sound old and whatever, but i dont really have time to invest in sub-par gaming experiences any more. if ima set aside the time, it better be great, like the last of us. and i don't see anything on that level for the next-gen consoles yet, so i'm prob gonna wait it out until someone releases something exceptional.

while i think that video games have become a legitimate form of art, it's a lotta games that are trash out there with good reviews. i hope the future is in heavy rain-esque games, where plots and character reactions aren't fixed. where AI goes, video games go, IMO.