IGN: Ryse looks nothing like the released footage, doesn't feel nextgen

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
looked like it was running at about the same FPS as Killzone, which is the PS4 flagship title

considering Ryse is probably at the bottom of the X1 launch lineup i'm not mad :manny:

Or should I use the playstanleys excuse they use for Killzone, it's probaby just an early pre-release version

Yup. When its about killzone it's "how can you judge an unfinished game that you have not even played" and when the ign dude said killzone didn't "feel next gen" i didn't see any of these clowns making threads and slapping high fives.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah so ryse multi doesn't look like the single player. Its playable and on an xbox... what's playable for ps4?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Where?? i don't remember nothing like this ever said.

In the TitanFall comparision video. He said TitanFall felt like next gen and it was hard to go back to playing killzone afterwords. I don't see any of y'all running around slapping high five then. Same with the impressions saying the framerate was bad and the controls sluggish. Y'all made a bunch of excuses talking about people shouldn't judge unfinished code that they have not even played.

Why aren't you defending this game in the same way.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Not once did I say it was god of war.

I said it would probably be a pretty yet shallow game. "Next gens heavenly sword" is how I describe it and its looking like I was correct.

So let me get this straight breh, I was saying the game looked like shyt, yet you were defending it by saying it looked like Heavenly Sword? A game that was ass.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
:dead: xbots wanting no parts in this thread.....the irony of the xbots trying to play like they don't jump in every ps thread and troll. Funny thing is, 3cepts in here are not even trollin here...this shyt looks like they legitimately made it yesterday..

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the TitanFall comparision video. He said TitanFall felt like next gen and it was hard to go back to playing killzone afterwords. I don't see any of y'all running around slapping high five then. Same with the impressions saying the framerate was bad and the controls sluggish. Y'all made a bunch of excuses talking about people shouldn't judge unfinished code that they have not even played.

Why aren't you defending this game in the same way.
What video?? Even if someone said that, who cares?? Titanfall doesn't look remotely next gen to me and the fact that it's also releasing on Xbox 360 proves it. I know you'll say KZ:SF looks like a touched up KZ3 and can be done on PS3 so just don't bother. :snoop:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What video?? Even if someone said that, who cares?? Titanfall doesn't look remotely next gen to me and the fact that it's also releasing on Xbox 360 proves it. I know you'll say KZ:SF looks like a touched up KZ3 and can be done on PS3 so just don't bother. :snoop:

So why you all in this thread hugging balls. Who cares about what this ign dude said about Ryse.