-Repetitive/boring gameplay
-Camera sucks
-Doesn't feel next gen

gMEWkT2.png

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
at least they still have forza :mjpls:
a neogaf poster did say it was looking kinda jaggy when they played it tho.. i aint post it cause I aint like @PS4
I fukks wit Forza breh...can't hate on that

The rest of that "exclusive" lineup though is hilariously awful yet all you hear these nikkas talk about is how xbox got games and PS4 don't...They remind me of a bum ass dude from my old neighborhood who used to act like his paper was deep running around with one bill wrapped around 20 singles...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly the only title on Xbox One's launch that seems respectable is Forza and KI possibly. Everything else is third party which we all get.

PS4 I'm fiending for KZ4 and I"m really looking forward to Knack for some reason.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IGN? :heh: You Playstanleys are resorting to posting shyt from that biased ass site? :laff:

You Playstanleys are so pathetic. :smh:

[/Typical Xbot]

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
nikka was sliced up 50 different ways and none of that shyt fazed him... but that knee was what did him in :russ:
The sword wasnt even connecting, what is this wwe?

Lol at the end when hes just kinda standing there while getting stabbed up, completely unfazed and statue like.:russ:

nikka kneed his ass and he cartoonishly flew off the screen like daffy duck:russ: