IGN: Ryse looks nothing like the released footage, doesn't feel nextgen

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you mean like @PS4 and every thread yal xbots post... negro please.

As much as y'all diss ps4 y'all do all the same shyt he does.

Quit telling me what he does. I'm not him. Every thread is the same. Y'all do some mindless stanning, suck each others balls, high five, then diss courtdog and post a :umad: smiley.

You fukkers are so pitiful that y'all got this thread doing numbers while y'all high five each other about something negative about xbox(as if that's a win for you:snoop:) the positive thread about knack will get ignored by y'all. But I bet come launch I'll be hearing how great a game knack is.

You dudes are more concerned with beating Xbox than actually having fun with your ps3/4

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
back to these gifs doe
i15QOxxi7txT1.gif

ibhnBoJCvrvTRV.gif

i4h6NHo9L9T8G.gif
Wow

I guess xbox is about to get its lair:what:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I thought the game looked terrible from the get-go, but these giifs are :dahell:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
so your not gonna even comment on anything posted in the thread.. i mean at least meech admitted it looked trash :manny:

looked like it was running at about the same FPS as Killzone, which is the PS4 flagship title

considering Ryse is probably at the bottom of the X1 launch lineup i'm not mad :manny:

Or should I use the playstanleys excuse they use for Killzone, it's probaby just an early pre-release version

• Dap
Reactions: EA