IGN out here stealing game reviews

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Question for both of you..do you know/understand what the hell is going on with ppl and Battlefield 5? Been seeing "SJW" being vomited in the comments of those vids a lot.
Alt right cacs are angry that dice gives you the ability to create and customize your own soldiers because you can create a female soldier.

Same way they got angry that dice placed a black man on the cover of battlefield 1

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The collusion from the gaming industry def threw gasoline on the flames, but the Greyson/Quinn fallout was the initial spark.

What's ironic is you're making the same categorical mistake as the gaming press did back then. Not everyone, or even most, who agreed with gamergate was alt-right or even necessarily conservative. Rejecting ultra-liberal/progressive views, especially when presented in video games, doesn't mean you're a right wing white supremacist.
It may have been the spark but its is ultimately irrelevant to what the gamergate movement became.

Has nothing to do with ultra liberal views and everything to do with a community that gets mad at shyt like black people being the main protagonist in a video game.

Hit dogs holler,
they knew exactly why they were being called out and they were mad because they ultimately knew the shyt that was said about the gaming community is facts.

Same community that was outraged at farcry having racist whites playing the role of the villain but doesnt see a problem when other groups have the role of the villain (resident evil 5).

Every gamer I know in real life didnt give a fukk about gamergate because they aren't alt right cacs and they knew what was said didnt apply to them.

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
Alt right cacs are angry that dice gives you the ability to create and customize your own soldiers because you can create a female soldier.

Same way they got angry that dice placed a black man on the cover of battlefield 1
Ok so it IS that simple and stupid :snoop:. These cats are the biggest damn babies

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Ok so it IS that simple and stupid :snoop:. These cats are the biggest damn babies
Keep in mind that sjw literally means "social justice warriors" and it's a term that racist use for people that speak out against injustices committed against any non white male group.

The picture becomes clear when you think about what they are angry about.

If you have a problem with racism or sexism, you are a sjw.
Everything that isnt strictly aimed at pleasing white males is considered SJW propaganda

Last edited:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
It may have been the spark but its is ultimately irrelevant to what the gamergate movement became.

Has nothing to do with ultra liberal views and everything to do with a community that gets mad at shyt like black people being the main protagonist in a video game.

Hit dogs holler,
they knew exactly why they were being called out and they were mad because they ultimately knew the shyt that was said about the gaming community is facts.

Same community that was outraged at farcry having racist whites playing the role of the villain but doesnt see a problem when other groups have the role of the villain (resident evil 5).

Every gamer I know in real life didnt give a fukk about gamergate because they aren't alt right cacs and they knew what was said didnt apply to them.

But it's not irrelevant. It seems like you want to ignore parts of the situation because it doesn't fit the narrative of gamers by in large being alt righters. But everything that happens DOES matter, and it all can influence a person's views. Yes, it's true that some people who identify as pro-gamergate also had a problem with women or non-white males being protagonists in video games. But those are not the only views of those who identify as pro-gamergate. If I drew a venn diagram, those who held these views and those who supported gamergate are not the same circle. If you're not willing to see and admit that, then I don't know if continuing this conversation is worth it. Like the video described, you're looking at one table of deplorable people, and casting prejudice against the other 99 tables at that banquet hall. You are doing the exact same thing you claim to be against.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
But it's not irrelevant. It seems like you want to ignore parts of the situation because it doesn't fit the narrative of gamers by in large being alt righters. But everything that happens DOES matter, and it all can influence a person's views. Yes, it's true that some people who identify as pro-gamergate also had a problem with women or non-white males being protagonists in video games. But those are not the only views of those who identify as pro-gamergate. If I drew a venn diagram, those who held these views and those who supported gamergate are not the same circle. If you're not willing to see and admit that, then I don't know if continuing this conversation is worth it. Like the video described, you're looking at one table of deplorable people, and casting prejudice against the other 99 tables at that banquet hall. You are doing the exact same thing you claim to be against.
Im telling you that the issue that sparked the outrage and what the movement actually became are completely different and that the woman game developer dating someone who reviewed games was irrelevant to that movement.

Of course I'm not talking about the entire gaming community because thankfully the entire gaming community isnt made of a bunch of white people, but you know what portion of the gaming community I'm talking about.

You're the group at the small table that still thinks it was about shady review practices while the rest of the room were angry about being called racist and sexist for acting like a bunch of racist and sexist. If your a gamer that got offended by what was said about the gaming community, there's a good chance that you are apart of that racist sexist group they were talking about. Everyone else understood what those publications meant when they said what they said.

It's like saying trump supporters were about "draining the swamp" when clearly that movement became about racism. Draining the swamp is not relevant to what trump supporters represent today.

Like how the star wars drama is becoming less about TLJ being a shytty movie and more about attacking feminism.

If you heard about gamergate while it was happening but you had no idea what started it, you would think that it was about "SJWs" interfering in gaming.

Racism and sexism is a bigger problem in the gaming community than you're willing to admit. Dont believe me? Put a mic on and go play any random game online and get called a ****** real quick. Go to any gaming forum and suggest that the next protagonist for any game series should be a black man, watch the reaction you get.

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
He's more than likely a fukkin CAC :francis:

If your a gamer that got offended by what was said about the gaming community, there's a good chance that you are apart of that racist sexist group they were talking about. Everyone else understood what those publications meant when they said what they said.
He definitely fits the description.
:francis:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Im telling you that the issue that sparked the outrage and what the movement actually became are completely different and that the woman game developer dating someone who reviewed games was irrelevant to that movement.

Of course I'm not talking about the entire gaming community because thankfully the entire gaming community isnt made of a bunch of white people, but you know what portion of the gaming community I'm talking about.

You're the group at the small table that still thinks it was about shady review practices while the rest of the room were angry about being called racist and sexist for acting like a bunch of racist and sexist. If your a gamer that got offended by what was said about the gaming community, there's a good chance that you are apart of that racist sexist group they were talking about. Everyone else understood what those publications meant when they said what they said.

It's like saying trump supporters were about "draining the swamp" when clearly that movement became about racism. Draining the swamp is not relevant to what trump supporters represent today.

Like how the star wars drama is becoming less about TLJ being a shytty movie and more about attacking feminism.

If you heard about gamergate while it was happening but you had no idea what started it, you would think that it was about "SJWs" interfering in gaming.

Racism and sexism is a bigger problem in the gaming community than you're willing to admit. Dont believe me? Put a mic on and go play any random game online and get called a ****** real quick. Go to any gaming forum and suggest that the next protagonist for any game series should be a black man, watch the reaction you get.

What the hell are you talking about? In no way did I ever say or even hint that sexism and racism aren't problems. All I've said was that it initially started due to the relationship, and you repeatedly saying that didn't matter to the movement is just wrong.

But now that you're implying I stated that bigotry isn't a problem, so I can see this won't be a productive discussion. Believe what you want. But my initial comment was made in the context of establishing the need for ethics in gaming journalism.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Tempted to neg.

Gamer gate is full of nazis masquerading as people who want to Make Gaming Great Again

The hell is this dude talking about.

What does this have to do with anything I've said?

Plus this is like saying, Florida is full of nazis masquerading as people who want to Make America Great Again

So...what does that mean? All Floridians are pieces of shyt white supremacists?

Of course not, that's silly. And it was silly for the press to smear gamers this way.

Again, not saying no gamer is a bigot. But you might as well be talking about all the bigots watching movies or going to ball games or doing whatever. People have a race/gender problem, not gamers specifically.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What the hell are you talking about? In no way did I ever say or even hint that sexism and racism aren't problems. All I've said was that it initially started due to the relationship, and you repeatedly saying that didn't matter to the movement is just wrong.
No, you tried to downplay that shyt like it's just a few people,
you're looking at one table of deplorable people, and casting prejudice against the other 99 tables at that banquet hall.
Clearly racism and sexism is a bigger problem than the analogy you give right here.
But now that you're implying I stated that bigotry isn't a problem, so I can see this won't be a productive discussion. Believe what you want. But my initial comment was made in the context of establishing the need for ethics in gaming journalism.

That movement is an alt right cac agenda, nothing more needs to be said about it.

The way you keep trying to convince me that it was about that girl is exactly what these alt right dudes do when they need to justify their racism.