IGN dun lost they damn mind.....their top 10 action games of all time

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
What’s wrong with God of war being #1??? One of the best games ever made of any genre
Because it’s gameplay is not it’s strongest point....People are still finding new combo chains for ninja gaiden, DMC and bayonets til this day....while GOW4 combat is good, it doesn’t sniff those three at all

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Because it’s gameplay is not it’s strongest point....People are still finding new combo chains for ninja gaiden, DMC and bayonets til this day....while GOW4 combat is good, it doesn’t sniff those three at all
I thought it’s combat system was one of the best I’ve played. Just because it doesn’t have as many move combinations as those games doesn’t make it worse, but even if it was isn’t the article about best overall action game? If we were solely analyzing the combat you’d have a point to argue but the storytelling graphics voice acting and combat combined for a perfect game

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I don't really know how I feel about God of War 4. I like it, but I don't love it either it's wierd. I can see it is a well put together and crafted game, but something about it is just off to me. If we talking pure action though DMC5 >>> God of War 4 if we being honest, like not even close.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Ninja Gaiden Hurricane Pack had the best controls out of an action game I ever played. Tomonobu Itagaki took the move out when he made Ninja Gaiden Black tho cause he said it made the game easier. I can't remember what it was called but it was like some kind of reverse counter that also centered the camera. shyt was fukking genius.

Edit: it's called the Intercept.

What's funny is I had the hurricane packs installed for months before I discovered intercept.