IGN dun lost they damn mind.....their top 10 action games of all time

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Dude mustve been born in 2005

How is streets of rage not on the list? Contra 3 Alien Wars? Splinter Cell?
The video is miss labeled, he said "action games" but he clearly meant "hack and slash"

Its actually a decent list

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Ninja gaiden 2 shud be number 1... that jump move where he takes nikkas heads off with the sword gatta be my favorite move in all of gaming :wow:
Ninja gaiden 2 had too much cheap bullshyt compared to the first, where every death felt like a lack of skill, and not some a$$hole throwing exploding bullshyt from off screen with a wonky camera.

Ninja gaiden 2 was good, but its not touching gaiden black.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The video is miss labeled, he said "action games" but he clearly meant "hack and slash"

Its actually a decent list
Why the fukk is Vanquish there then? :russ:

If God of War is on there (and at number 1) where the fukk is Sekiro?
It's assuredly better than over half the games on this list (imo it's better than all of them)

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I got God of War at number 1 but I think streets of rage 2, Castlevania 4 and Kingdom hearts should be somewhere on the list.

:manny:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I love what Sony did this gen, but GoW (2018) is so overrated that it's nauseating. :mjlol:
did you finish it? I have it and its definitely not as fun as I remember GOW being.. but I keep thinking its jst maybe cause I am not far enough into it

IMO DMC 5 is trash, nothing technically wrong with it, but DMC is just corny to me now. There are like 23234 cutscenes in the beginning and I was not interested in what they were talking about at all.. Not to mention they expected me to remember what happened in the last game, like that wasnt 5 years ago.. The game is boring to me, If you would have asked 13 year old me if i would ever not like a DMC and GOW game I would have called you crazy.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ninja gaiden 2 had too much cheap bullshyt compared to the first, where every death felt like a lack of skill, and not some a$$hole throwing exploding bullshyt from off screen with a wonky camera.

Ninja gaiden 2 was good, but its not touching gaiden black.
Ninja gaiden 2 was an xbox title, you played that?
And xbox one x fixes the bugs that existed in the 360 version

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
this list could have more variety to begin with. I'll also argue that Bayo 2 was definitely less clunky than Bayo 1. but depth of combat and story were downgraded at a cost. Metal Gear Rising is alright game along with Vanquish. If the list was on action rpgs, it would be different.