When I was a laborer I made 38.
Cars not a lease
Wife is thick and beautiful
My kids will go to college
Also Im 33

Now as far as my wash cloth goes

Atleast its clean you dirty smelly lil boy

Plus your apartment literally a walk in closet

Thick and beautiful? nikka that bytch fat. And “I’m in line to make more than 25” so you don’t make that? Better get that laborer job again. And I hope they do go to college, pops is 33 with 4kids and still hoping to make 25 an hr. That nikka a bum and a moron, say what you will but alteast I ain’t living that shytty of a life. Fat wife, 4 kids at 33. Still striving to make 25. “But but but I made $30 once”. Once she divorce you those $600 a week checks gon be cut right in half :mjlol:

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
Thick and beautiful? nikka that bytch fat. And “I’m in line to make more than 25” so you don’t make that? Better get that laborer job again. And I hope they do go to college, pops is 33 with 4kids and still hoping to make 25 an hr. That nikka a bum and a moron, say what you will but alteast I ain’t living that shytty of a life. Fat wife, 4 kids at 33. Still striving to make 25. “But but but I made $30 once”

Yet youre the one tryin to convince me that youre ballin?

I dont care whatcha think of me bro. I know I got it. You dont know anything about my side company, my wifes work, my families already extensive self made wealth or really how to just in general not be a smelly, insecure guy on the internet

Typical Coli clown buffoonery

Arent you like one of those R=G types that post pictures of women all day?

I guess Id be bitter too if my life consisted of living in a kitchen pantry and stinkin

But hey man, itll be ok...go work on your app lol

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Yet youre the one tryin to convince me that youre ballin?

I dont care whatcha think of me bro. I know I got it. You dont know anything about my side company, my wifes work, my families already extensive self made wealth or really how to just in general not be a smelly, insecure guy on the internet

Typical Coli clown buffoonery

Arent you like one of those R=G types that post pictures of women all day?

I guess Id be bitter too if my life consisted of living in a kitchen pantry and stinkin

But hey man, itll be ok...go work on your app lol

this nikka got a fat wife and 4 kids at 33
tenor.gif

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Is that all you can say? Is it because you already posted your two videos of everything you own?

Cmon smelly try harder

nikka that bytch fat. Was she like that before the 4 kids or nah? :laff::laff:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Lol weak

"Ur gUrL fAt aNd My AsS iTcH"

Lol answer the question, I hope she not dropping your kids off at school. Cause as soon as those other students see her, your kids getting flamed od bro :picard:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
“Ay y’all seen hydro jr fat ass mama drop him off?”

hydro jr::sadcam: