If You’re Planning on Still Using Washcloths in 2021 you Lawst

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
you said you have more than me. So prove it. I’m literally giving you an opportunity to get me banned in the process if you are correct. You sounded confident before
Lol my guy why are you so obsessed with this?
Does it really hurt your soul that much to know your shyt dont impress me?
Are you truly that insecure?
Lol bro all you had to do was gloss over my post and leave it be

Now you makin yourself look like a little kid
Cryin and begging for ban bets because I dont partake in coli broke boy mannerisms like posting up my spot

Take your L and move around stanklines

Your thread flopped, your material posessions flop and as far as Im concerned your "man application" flopped cuz quite frankly you acting like a teenage girl

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
@Absolut @HYDRO @Houston911 we have a perm ban bet request. If either of those nikkas have more in an account than me I’ll take a perm ban bet, if I have more than both. Than they both have to get a perm ban. We could simply pm a screenshot to you so it isn’t plublic and you can take it from there

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Absolut @HYDRO @Houston911 we have a perm ban bet request. If either of those nikkas have more in an account than me I’ll take a perm ban bet, if I have more than both. Than they both have to get a perm ban. We could simply pm a screenshot to you so it isn’t plublic and you can take it from there

request will not be honored unless y’all can get brook to do it

how we go from you trying to put people on to an alternative to traditional towels to perm ban bet? :dead:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
:mjlol: Go wash ya stank ass

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.

Im dead...go spend the holidays with your family

This is sad

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Im dead...go spend the holidays with your family

This is sad

it’s 2am and I have time. Y’all came in here on some disrespectful shyt. So let’s get it. All y’all need to do to shut me up is to prove to me what y’all just said and stand on it

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
request will not be honored unless y’all can get brook to do it

how we go from you trying to put people on to an alternative to traditional towels to perm ban bet? :dead:

12month ban?

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
it’s 2am and I have time. Y’all came in here on some disrespectful shyt. So let’s get it. All y’all need to do to shut me up is to prove to me what y’all just said and stand on it
You have time at 2am?
Lil boy Im wrapping Xmas presents
Take your ass to sleep
Or the shower

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
bruh was trying to be helpful

it ain’t that serious

Hey Im with you
I was gonna actually order one
Dudes cant take a joke, got all butt hurt and started showin his wack shyt off
He shouldve known he was gonna get clowned

But then ol boy started acting an ass
So Ill just use bleach and detergent

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Inhaling that ass funk and methane might have warped some brain cells, but you can take some of that cash and buy more body cleansing tools so you don’t need to be stretching them out for multiple weeks of usage. Start 2021 off with fresh shower cloths

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
You have time at 2am?
Lil boy Im wrapping Xmas presents
Take your ass to sleep
Or the shower

Uh I have applications and programs that I work on so I rarely sleep at night. I decided to take that off to do this, so again are you going to prove what you said?