If You’re Planning on Still Using Washcloths in 2021 you Lawst

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Inhaling that ass funk and methane might have warped some brain cells, but you can take some of that cash and buy more body cleansing tools so you don’t need to be stretching them out for multiple weeks of usage. Start 2021 off with fresh shower cloths

I know I definitely got more than you, so I won’t bother responding to you anymore unless it’s to accept the bet

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Again:
Noooooooooooooooo
An insecure, stinky, wack dressed programmer
Bet you a hit with the ladies

i am. You wanna go there too. We can, I guarantee you the last girl I’ve been with shyts on your flabby fat wife. It’s not called being insecure it’s called standing by what you say. Everything I say I have no fear of standing behind

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
You not helpin convince me you not insecure

Nah I’m just saying if we gon talk then let’s talk. It’s easy to say shyt and hide behind a screen name. I have no problem stepping in front of what I say.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Yeah
Or I could just keep trollin you and not care what you think of me

See Im doin it now

"LeTS BeT oN IttTttTttTTttttT...i BeT mUh sTuf BetTrrrrrr"
Exactlyyyyyyy coli nikka gon coli nikka. Old flabby no hairline 3 kids and a fat wife ass in debt ass nikka. Probably work in construction and not part of a union ass nikka. Bootcut jeans 2013 Kia Optima ass nikka.

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
Exactlyyyyyyy coli nikka gon coli nikka. Old flabby no hairline 3 kids and a fat wife ass in debt ass nikka. Probably work in construction and not part of a union ass nikka. Bootcut jeans 2013 Kia Optima ass nikka.

Actually full head of hair down past my shoulders
4 kids
Black wife
10 years in a Local in Northwest Indiana
Now Im a diesel techq
And I drive a respectable 2018 Ford Fusion but I also own a couple Harleys and a 05 Impala for work

But I dont need a video to know that

Also I clean my ass with a nice clean wash cloth every night....do you????

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
@Absolut @HYDRO @Houston911 we have a perm ban bet request. If either of those nikkas have more in an account than me I’ll take a perm ban bet, if I have more than both. Than they both have to get a perm ban. We could simply pm a screenshot to you so it isn’t plublic and you can take it from there
It ain’t real unless you post the whole account. Go and show’em bruh . Post that shyt unedited :troll:
tenor.gif

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Actually full head of hair down past my shoulders
4 kids
Black wife
10 years in a Local in Northwest Indiana
Now Im a diesel techq
And I drive a respectable 2018 Ford Fusion but I also own a couple Harleys and a 05 Impala for work

But I dont need a video to know that

Also I clean my ass with a nice clean wash cloth every night....do you????

That crusty ass washcloth doesn’t even clean your skin. Your still walking around crusty and dirty you 40 yr old failure. 4 kids and wife you didn’t deny was fat. That 2018 shyt you drive is leased and you can’t even afford to send your kids to college. Maybe if you put one of them in STEM I’ll throw them a bone, so they don’t end up 40 and in a shytty predicament like their father

EAB189-E3-6-C93-4-B83-99-E8-FF41-C60-DE6-FB.png

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You clean yourself with it. It should be washed properly more frequently than 2 weeks.
It should be bushed after second use nikka

I buy multi packs of washcloths and loofahs
They're cheap enough to discard em after second use
Single use when I'm feeling Godly
:unimpressed:

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
That crusty ass washcloth doesn’t even clean your skin. Your still walking around crusty and dirty you 40 yr old failure. 4 kids and wife you didn’t deny was fat. That 2018 shyt you drive is leased and you can’t even afford to send your kids to college

EAB189-E3-6-C93-4-B83-99-E8-FF41-C60-DE6-FB.png
Im in line to make more than 25 an hr
When I was a laborer I made 38.
Cars not a lease
Wife is thick and beautiful
My kids will go to college
Also Im 33

Now as far as my wash cloth goes

Atleast its clean you dirty smelly lil boy

Plus your apartment literally a walk in closet