If You’re Planning on Still Using Washcloths in 2021 you Lawst

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:russ:My bad I hate that shyt too. I don’t know if it’s on Amazon but you can order it from Ulta.

Earth Therapeutics Organic Cotton Exfoliating Body Towel | Ulta Beauty
I have like 8 of them.

Friends have come to the crib to stay in my guest room and stolen some of them:mjlol:
But you feel divine afterwards and so clean...pair it with some soothing oatmeal body wash...:blessed:
shopping

Your chick will never stop rubbing up against you!
You can order it online from Walmart.
I've used this soap it's quite nice:wow:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
What’s wrong with using a wash rag and washing it periodically lol we can tell who grew up in a cac household :mjpls:

You got brehs in here saying they only use their hands and some saying they using some shyt from Korea:huhldup:

How you gonna wash your azz with a damn sponge? You can’t:ufdup:
Please don’t tell me you are using one thing for your whole body..

• Dap
Reactions: NZA
Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Since you're not suppose to use these everyday, what do you use in between exfoliating days?
"I really have dark knees, maybe because I haven't been exfoliating the knee area enough" ...yeah ok, that's the reason:steviej:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Since you're not suppose to use these everyday, what do you use in between exfoliating days?
"I really have dark knees, maybe because I haven't been exfoliating the knee area enough" ...yeah ok, that's the reason:steviej:

I use the soft side of this silicon brush

71AFHglAcdL._SL1500_.jpg

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset

A regular loofah + a wash cloth for the nooks and crannies. :manny:

Chemical exfoliants are great too like AmLactin lotion or glycolic acid lotion (the 12% lotion from amazon)

51OGxEwY9ZL._SL1000_.jpg

GUEST_e2f76b96-89b0-4b93-8eb0-09d2fb6fabcf

You need to put sunscreen on the parts of your body you use these alpha & beta-hydroxy lotions on though, otherwise you'll get skin sensitivity or sun burned.

Applying these after shaving your legs or just in general and waiting a few hours makes you feel amazing! :blessed:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Chemical exfoliants are great too like AmLactin lotion or glycolic acid lotion (the 12% lotion from amazon)

51OGxEwY9ZL._SL1000_.jpg

You need to put sunscreen on the parts of your body you use these alpha & beta-hydroxy lotions on though, otherwise you'll get skin sensitivity or sun burned.

Applying these after shaving your legs or just in general and waiting a few hours makes you feel amazing! :blessed:
12% AHA? :merchant:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset

It's quite mild actually, if you don't apply it immediately after shaving it doesn't sting or anything.

They have much higher concentrations but they can get pricy (makeupartistschoice.com for reference) so these two options (first one glycolic and the other is lactic) are still effective.

I think the blue one (lactic acid) works a bit faster but it doesn't agree with my body chemistry as I feel like I smell like spoiled milk with that one. :mjlol:

Thus I use the glycolic acid one instead but others love the amlactin brand just as much.

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri

51OGxEwY9ZL._SL1000_.jpg

Gonna give that Alpha skin care a look

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
:russ:My bad I hate that shyt too. I don’t know if it’s on Amazon but you can order it from Ulta.

Earth Therapeutics Organic Cotton Exfoliating Body Towel | Ulta Beauty
I have like 8 of them.

Friends have come to the crib to stay in my guest room and stolen some of them:mjlol:
But you feel divine afterwards and so clean...pair it with some soothing oatmeal body wash...:blessed:
shopping

Your chick will never stop rubbing up against you!
You can order it online from Walmart.

That St Ives my shyt, especially the circular bottle for some reason :russ:

77043002148_3.jpg

This the truth too :wow:

images

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Does everyone have soft skin or what? I've tried numerous exfoliator cloths and they've all been proven ineffective.
you could put some coal tar shampoo on your roughest patches of skin and let it sit for a few minutes. that will absolutely get rid of rough skin but you cant keep doing it all your life since it is mildly carcinogenic. once you get down to a base level of exfoliation, you then can maintain it with these cloths.