If You’re Planning on Still Using Washcloths in 2021 you Lawst

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
First op didn't post an amazon link. Now this fakkit didn't post a name or a link. I'm fukking negging everyone in this bytch :birdman:
:russ:My bad I hate that shyt too. I don’t know if it’s on Amazon but you can order it from Ulta.

Earth Therapeutics Organic Cotton Exfoliating Body Towel | Ulta Beauty
I have like 8 of them.

Friends have come to the crib to stay in my guest room and stolen some of them:mjlol:
But you feel divine afterwards and so clean...pair it with some soothing oatmeal body wash...:blessed:
shopping

Your chick will never stop rubbing up against you!
You can order it online from Walmart.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What’s wrong with using a wash rag and washing it periodically lol we can tell who grew up in a cac household :mjpls:

You got brehs in here saying they only use their hands and some saying they using some shyt from Korea:huhldup:

How you gonna wash your azz with a damn sponge? You can’t:ufdup:

Envy

Rookie
Daps
What do you recommend for everyday use?

Honestly, at the risk of being called dirty... lol
Your Hands. I don't get why people say that won't get you clean? Don't you wash your hands with only soap and your hands?
Take your time and massage every inch of your skin... one swipe won't do the job, of course.
Hands won't really exfoliate but that's where these towels come in or even better acid treatments.

These shower tools are breeding grounds for bacteria. If you must use a washcloth you should use a new one every day.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Use an Amazon affiliate link next time OP so you can get something out of this. :ufdup:

You probably referred a good 30+ customers to that product.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You're a real weirdo if you're using imported spongerags. no tellin how many corners they cut to make it so cheap: plastic? animal byproduct? other carcinogens. act like those amazon reviews aren't fake asf. if you use a washcloth you shouldn't even use it more than twice. wash that shyt in hot water u nasty mfs.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Thank me later. This thing will SCOUR YOU.

Feels fukking amazing. Gets all the dead skin off. You will have the softest skin ever afterwards.

And for the ladies. It makes you super smooth prior to removing body hair. Exfoliate, shave, exfoliate.

You’ll feel like a fukkin dolphin:whoo::ohlawd::noah:
What’s it called?