Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
That St Ives my shyt, especially the circular bottle for some reason :russ:

77043002148_3.jpg

This the truth too :wow:

images
ngl, my wife has that caress. shyt is silky asf :noah: i be sneak using it sometimes

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
ngl, my wife has that caress. shyt is silky asf :noah: i be sneak using it sometimes

So you the opposite of this bruh :russ:

You better quit playin and cop for ya self. Time 4 ya girl 2 see how smooth you are :shaq:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:russ:My bad I hate that shyt too. I don’t know if it’s on Amazon but you can order it from Ulta.

Earth Therapeutics Organic Cotton Exfoliating Body Towel | Ulta Beauty
I have like 8 of them.

Friends have come to the crib to stay in my guest room and stolen some of them:mjlol:
But you feel divine afterwards and so clean...pair it with some soothing oatmeal body wash...:blessed:
shopping

Your chick will never stop rubbing up against you!
You can order it online from Walmart.

welcome to jovan 1979.
feel the lux lather of our vitabath selection.

$_57.JPG

VITABATH!!!

AT YOUR FINE LUX RETAILER
ASK FOR JOVAN.

ART BARR

y'all talembout some shyt so old.
Computers were being programmed by my father at jovan.
that were literally the living working futuristic image.
of real working set of space hyperengine bridge size turbines.
complete with spaceage metal landings to walkways to different panels and shyt.
along with the automatic star wars doors made of plexiglass like terminator two when they visit dyson. this was in the seventies.

real life movie computer shyt frfr.

art barr

that star wars pe collectors edition soap bottles tho
vintage-1981-set-unopened-full-omni_1_1d9f4fa11a667e45f274191b71d90212.jpg

omni_1981_montage_1.jpg
were the only way you got a Jabba tha hut.
5266708025_dd011795e1.jpg
star_wars_retail_display.jpg

to actual use in your imaginary star wars battles. (our generation was the best for any kid in history..damn these memories...)
Jovan was the dopest company probably not ibm. I ever seen as a shawty with futuristic shyt frfr.

this jovan vitabath game fast forward to the now,..is so cheap. you can actually use, more than the actual bottle recommended pea size dab. back in the day..you used more than that. you told on yo self, cause you hog all the vitabath. so you getting a beating.
after they rehydrate your overused vitabath dry ass skin.
so they gon give you the whip'n with the chaf'd as all hell vitabath skin work job.
then, you can learn what lux lotion after you been beat to tears and open chaf'd belt welts.
y'all gen so damn soft,..that y'all scared to ask.

y'all talking about soap accessoriss and lux now cheap products. . that was well on the market, before most of us were ever thought of.
like that shyt new. When you got the internet. lemme let all youse in on a secret.
none uv this shyt new frfr. It is a rehash of some shyt that definitely came out before. That is why I urge y'all to write reviews and rants.

so you can do or find the gateway discovery of everything. Instead of acting like the general youse got it. As real talk. None of y'all in no pillar, for the first cultural reason why we are here. where skill wise you ping'n no quickening. like real bboys or bgirls energy frfr.
in general on a real grassroots level. or outsider art level. So please just here is another hint. Try to be better than a global critic.
that was better than the first source credible cultural guard of review.

start there and apply it to hiphop pillar based culture.
then the general youse's will become more aware.
all y'all gotta do is ask.

art barr

I spoken frfr with tha real number of genesis legends of this shyt and picked their brain immediately.
you can't actualize something frfr. until you learn the wisdom of the cultural pillars in full.
when you show up to the quickening based dance.
so learn to seek and ask for wisdom.

the shyt out there.

win.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
U disgusting if u only use 1 form of bathing apparatus :hhh:

I use a loofah, scrub brush for my back, facial towel and a facial cleanser brush

this.

frfr,..this.

poof, royal italian, scrub for my back, scurb loofah with handles for my back, and a facial cleanser brush.

on the real...you ain't got this male or female...ungh...chu nasty.

art barr

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Came in ready to shytnqll over OP and the thread, but...yeah...I ordered some, and a fancy face skin cleaner appliance.

I want to look better in 2021:ehh: