If You’re Planning on Still Using Washcloths in 2021 you Lawst

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
up
Nasty muthafukkas:hhh:
Get you a Korean Italy towel. It exfoliates your skin and removes dead skin unlike the washcloth. I use the blue one as it’s the most exfoliating. You’re welcome

e0810b73-e69f-45ad-a076-9447b07f65b0.0ee8829ed523cd0939a177f4e2c63bee.jpeg

For those who copping. Do not use this for your face, if you need something for your face gets a facial brush, I use one of these
Regenerist | Face Cleansing Device
Pair with NATURAL AHA/BHA EXFOLIATING CLEANSER

Microneedle once a week with,

1.0mm DERMAROLLER - Acne Scars & Body

Then once month Aztec clay mask. Again, you’re welcome

load a pic of your forehead, cheek and under your neck. if it look like Oregon Trail?

o that shyt ain't coming in the mail

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
I definitely use soap with the Salux towel, it lathers well and it doesn’t compromise the exfoliating effect.

I wouldn’t use the Salux towel everyday either, when I did I became too itchy to the point I wanted to use an allergy pill lol.

Do it 2-3x a week, get out the shower still wet and put a good moisturizer on (CeraVe in the tub, Eucerin advanced or intensive repair) or a body oil; wait until you’re air dried and voilá! :ohlawd:

To the peeps struggling with acne/ingrowns: Try out Panoxil 10% wash, off brand you can find it at CVS and Walgreens and it’s just a benzoyl peroxide 10% wash. If you’re using it on the face, start out with leaving it on for less than 1min if you have sensitive skin.

61wWbbvG%2B9L._SX466_.jpg

CVS-Health-Acne-Foaming-Face-Wash-Maximum-Strength.jpg

front.jpg

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Thank me later. This thing will SCOUR YOU.

Feels fukking amazing. Gets all the dead skin off. You will have the softest skin ever afterwards.

And for the ladies. It makes you super smooth prior to removing body hair. Exfoliate, shave, exfoliate.

You’ll feel like a fukkin dolphin:whoo::ohlawd::noah:

First op didn't post an amazon link. Now this fakkit didn't post a name or a link. I'm fukking negging everyone in this bytch :birdman:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Aye y'all, does this help reduce ingrown hairs?

I cant stop getting them, whether its on my head or face/chin. Ive done it all btw. But every time
i go to the barber, even different ones, i still get them and then those small puss or w/e it is they are..

Your barber does not know technical as far as guage of blade and stroke count/patterns. you basically at the mercy of if he learns this or not. Or find a better master trained and cert'd barber.
to give you a real shave.

Art Barr

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Gonna check this out. I use a loofa but have trouble finding one I really like and want to stick with.